Chapter Twenty

Going up to Demetrius's house, Andy knocked on his door once again, only to be met with the voice of his mother.

Tiara: Who is it?

Andy: Oh, it's Andy! Demetrius's...uh...you know...

Tiara: Are you here for more lessons with him?

Andy: Yep. Big art project that's due this week.

Tiara: Okay, like I said before: two hours.

Andy felt this woman would be a constant pain in the ass. He wondered why Demetrius wouldn't just tell her who he was. Either way, he walked into the house and knocked on Demetrius's door.

Demetrius: Yes?

Andy: Can I come in?

After about a minute, the door was unlocked, and Andy stepped inside. Demetrius was busy with homework, but he seemed a bit mad at Andy.

Demetrius: Why did you get in the assassin girl's car?

Andy: Well, it wasn't confirmed she was, but I managed to somehow get her attention.

Demetrius: How, exactly?

Andy: Well, you're definitely not going to like it.

Demetrius: And what do you mean by that?

Andy: I mean, you're not going to like it. It was a bit drastic and improvised, but it should help with your investigation.

Demetrius: So...?

Andy: I told her you had a crush on her.

Demetrius looked like he was about to faint.

Demetrius: You told her what?

Andy: Yeah, well...can't say if she believed it or not, but she seemed just as surprised as you.

Demetrius: You told her what, now?

Andy shrugged.

Andy: Well, you did let her party in your house, so...it shouldn't be too unbelievable for her.

Demetrius: I did that to investigate her! I knew she was weird from the start!

Andy: A whole party for one girl? C'mon, any normal person would assume you did it because you liked her.

Demetrius: Just kill me now.

Andy: Anyways, so that's that. Guess tomorrow you can get close enough to her to see if you find anything new.

Demetrius: I...I can't with you, kid.

Andy: Well, it couldn't hurt. Now let's go bond some more!

Demetrius gave the kid a confused look.

Andy: There's a 7-11 nearby, you want some slushies?

And thirty minutes later, Andy walked back in with two slushies.

THE NEXT DAY

Arriving to school, Demetrius felt a bit awkward, because he never thought this would happen. The rich girl he thought was a killer assassin now thought he liked her. It was going to be a long day. And sadly, he ran into her at breakfast. If he made it out of this alive, it would be Andy's ass.