1.

-
[Nick's pov.]

"-Nick!" I turned my head as Coach yelled my name ,"Yes, Coach!?" I skated over to him.

"Why do you suck today, Loomis!" He questioned, and I blinked at him ,"you forgot Macher. It's Loomis-Macher, coach." I told him

"And do I really suck? I scored six goals."I said, taking my helmet off and running a hand through my hair.

I slightly grimaced as I felt my sweaty hair. "That was a bad idea, huh?" Coach said, laughing a bit.

I wiped my hand on my shirt. "And yes! You suck! You completely suck, Loomis-Macher! You scored more than ten goals yesterday in less than an hour!"

"I'm taking it easy on the new guys, Coach." I told him

"I don't want you to take it easy on them! I want you to crush their tiny little bodies!" I just stared at him.

Sometimes, I think my coach is just a little insane but I guess coaching a bunch of teenage boys does that to you.

"I want you to murder them, Loomis! And don't correct me. You look so much like your father, Billy. It's creepy, except you have blonde hair and blue eyes. It's really creepy." He said

Yeah, I get that a lot. I look a lot like my papa, but I have blonde hair and blue eyes. It was so weird but not creepy.

Coach is the definition of weird and creepy.

"Um, alright, Coach. I'll go and, um, murder them." I said, and he smiled

"That's my boy! I want to see some blood on that ice! Not literally, I don't want to get sued again." I skated backward, putting my helmet back on.

"Got it, coach!" I gave him a thumbs up before going back to practice.

I play hockey. I'm the Co-captian of the team.  The woodsboro hockey team.

Of course, my parents were against me joining the hockey team cause it was dangerous, and I could snap my neck at any minute (I wish)

Anyway, my parents accepted it after I tried out for the hockey team behind their backs, and I made the team.

Of course, we agrued, well my parents did and I sat there eating food watching them.

They came to every single game since I joined the team, which was years ago. They've been really supportive.

I love them for that. I really love them. I do, but they could be overprotective.

I'm chill about it really since I don't have many friends and I would rather stay inside and play video games but my silbings?

Jeez, their wasn't a quiet moment in our house at all. There was always arguing or doors slamming shut, mostly on Tara's part.

I love my sister but she could be a bitch sometimes.

"Yo! Nick!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by a teammate.

"Yeah?"I look over at him and he stopped next to me, placing a hand on my shoulder, smiling widely at me.

"Duke! You need something?" I asked , Duke was a friend of mine. We weren't close and we don't hang out as much but we were still friends.

"Are you doing anything after practice?"He asked and I shook my head.

"Nada, why?" I asked ,"there's a party tonight. Come with," Duke said

"It'll be fun." He said, and I shrugged, "I have to ask my parents first. What they say goes."

"Dude! Your parents are strict and overprotective. They're gonna say no, just sneak out, man." Duke said

I think everyone around me is insane. My parents are crazy! They once caught Tara, Blake and Jack sneaking out and they grounded them for a month!

A month! Actually, it was fair since they found out it was a sex party they were going to.

Yuck, all those germs, it nearly made me gag the first time I heard about it.

"I'll think about it." I replied and he smiled , "awesome! I'm hoping to see you there, baby!" He skated away from me.

There was one thing about Duke that I had found weird but never said anything about it.

He keeps calling me different nicknames. Like for instance, Baby, Darling, sweetheart, Nickie pie.

That last one was a little too much for me. I sighed before turning around and facing the new guys.

I cracked my neck and smirked at them.

Maybe I could have a little fun.
-------------------------------------------
Word count - 742

First chapter!

Hope you enjoy!