4.

-
[Nick's pov.]

I felt off. I felt sick, I shouldn't have drank whatever Duke gave me. "Hey, sweetheart, you feeling alright?"

I shook my head, "I think I need some water."

"How about we head upstairs, yeah?" I shook my head ,"No, Duke. I want some water."

Duke grabbed my arm, "it's gonna be okay, sweetheart. Don't worry about anything and just relax."

I tried to push Duke away, but my body felt too weak. Duke led me upstairs. "Duke.. I want to back downstairs..." My tongue felt so heavy.

Why did it feel so heavy? Duke led us into a room, and he closed the door. The music was muffled by the door.

"Duke...stop.." he pushed me onto the bed, and my body felt really hot.

"Just try to relax, sweetheart." I could feel his warm on my ear, I could feel his cold hands going under my shirt.

"Duke...we're...we're friends... Don't...stop.." My pleas went unheard, and Duke lowered his head, and I could feel the wetness of the kiss he left on my stomach. I could feel his tongue licking up to my chest.

I felt digusted, and I tried to fight him, but my body was so weak. I couldn't move.

I could feel his hands on my pants, and I could feel him tugging them down. I felt cold, and I felt so vulnerable.

My vision clouded with tears as I felt something going inside of me and moving.

Duke kissed my neck before kissing below my ear. "Shh, it's okay, Nickie pie. Feels good, doesn't it?"

No, it hurts. Pull it out! Take it out of me! It's what I wanted to yell, to scream, but I couldn't.

Whatever it was, it was painfully stretching me. It burns, and I wanted to curl into a ball and cry.

Duke is my friend. Why is he doing this to me?
- -
[Tara's pov.]

I can't believe that Nick ditched me. I was walking around trying to find him. Papa was almost going to pick us up in a few minutes.

"Hey, have you guys seen Nick!?" I asked some of his friends.

"Nick? Last I saw him, he was with Duke!" One of them replied before going back to his conversation.

Great, that was very helpful. I sighed and went to find Duke. Hopefully, Nick was with him.

I couldn't find Duke or Nick. I was starting to get annoyed, very annoyed.

I walked over to my friends, "Can you guys help me look for my brother? He was with Duke, but I can't find either of them!?"

Before any of them could reply, I heard someone calling out my name. "Tara!"

I turned around and saw Duke with Nick. Nick had tears strains on his face, and he was leaning on Duke.

"Nick! What happened?" My annoyance went away, and it was replaced by worry.

"Chad, Wes, help me with him." I said, and they instantly took Nick from Duke.

"He's drunk. He's like really drunk. I told him to calm it with the drinks but he couldn't stop. I gave him some water but he just started crying." Duke said

Nick sniffled, and he mumbled something, but we couldn't catch what it was.

"Nick, we're going home." I told him, "Can you take him outside?" I asked, looking at Chad and Wes.

"Yeah. Come on, Nick." Chad said, and I watched as they took him outside.

"Thanks for watching him." I told Duke, who smiled ,"No problem."
- -
[Nick's pov.]

My legs ached, and my butt was aching. I couldn't walk, but I was leaning on Chad and Wes.

"F'ik." I mumbled, "what?" Wes looked at me, "ick."

"I think he is saying that he feels sick." Chad said, and I hummed, but it came out more like a whine.

"Hey! What's happened!?" Is that my papa,

"He's drunk." Tara replied from behind us.

I wanted to tell them that I wasn't drunk. That I only had one drink and that Duke have me something and that he..he..

A sob tore through my throat ,"I guess we found out, Nick is a sad drunk." Tara said

Why is she being so mean? I leaned forward, wanting my papa, and I felt his arms around me.

"Shh, it's okay, Nick. I'm here." He whispered, and he didn't know how much those words meant to me right now.

Especially after what happened. "Come on, let's get you home."

That was the last thing I heard before my vision darkened.
-----------------------
Word count - 758

Hope you enjoy!