28.

-
[Billy's pov.]

I had to admit that Junior did look a little like me, but I wasn't gonna believe it until the DNA test came back.

Junior agreed to take the test, and here we are now, waiting for the results. He was quiet, didn't talk much.

"Who's your mother?" I suddenly questioned, staring at him.

"I didn't really know her, she died a year after I was born but she was never around, a phone call or two," Junior quietly spoke but I heard him.

"I only learned who she was from my aunt."

"What was her name?" I asked, and Junior fully turned to look at me.

"Her name was Sidney prescott."

What the actual fuck?!

- -
[Nick's pov.]

Chad likes me.

Ripped off a flower petal.

Do I like him?

Ripped off another flower petal.

Yes?

Ripped off another flower petal.

No?

Another flower petal.

Maybe?

The last flower petal and I stared at the stem in my hand.

"Why are you ripping mom's and dad's flowers?" I was startled as I heard jack speak from behind me.

I looked up at him, "Huh?"

Jack sat down next to me, sighing. "Look, I don't do feeling, but I can tell something is bothering you, so what is it?"

Do I tell him? Would he hate Chad?

"Come on, just spill it, Nick." Jack said, and I sighed.

"Chad and I almost kissed." I told him, and he blinked before he laughed.

"Holy shit! He actually had the balls to kiss you."

"Well, we almost kissed. We didn't actually kiss." I mumbled

Jack chuckled, "Wow, wait, did your lips touch at all?"

I huffed, my cheeks turning red, "barley."

He burst out laughing again, and I crossed my arms, leaning them on my knees.

"Oh man! What happened? Did you pull away?" Jack questioned after calming down.

"We both jumped apart after Dani walked into the room." I told him

He chuckled, shaking his head. "So, why are out here destroying mom and dads flowers?"

"Debating whether I liked Chad or not." I replied

"Well?"

I sighed ,"it's a maybe."

"Well, do you like him?" Jack questioned, his eyes full of curiosity.

"I... don't know. I mean, I think I do, but I honestly just don't know." I said

Jack hummed, pulling out a pack of cigarettes, "Those are Papa's."

"Our little secret." He said, and I looked away as the smoke came my way.

"Since when do you smoke?" I questioned, "for a while now," Jack replied

"Look, you don't have to figure everything out now, and you don't have to say yes," I look back at him,

"You are not obligated to say yes to Chad just to make him feel better. You can say no or that you need time."

"If he really likes you, then he would understand and give you the space you need."

I stared at Jack in surprise. He never was one for emotional conversations or wasn't one to actually give out advice.

"Thanks, Jack." He just gave me a small smile in return.

"Nick! Jack, mom, and dad want you two inside, family meetings or something." Tara said

Jack quickly turned off the cigarette before Tara saw. "Okay, we'll be in a second."

Jack and I stood up and went inside. Everyone was in the living room.

"What's up?" Jack questioned, leaning against the frame.

"Well, your papa just called and gave us some news." Mom started, glancing at dad, who nodded.

"Did he catch the killer yet?" Blake questioned, and mom shook her head.

"No, it turns out your papa has another kid, a son, in fact. He's a bit older than Sam." Mom said

Everyone stayed quiet. Papa has another son? We have an older brother?

"Wait, mom, isn't dad's real name, willam?" I questioned, and she nodded

"Willam Jr." I quietly said, but everyone heard it.

"Wait, have you met him, Nick?" My dad asked

"So, it is him, right? Willam Jr. is Papa's son?" I asked, and mom and dad nodded.

"Yes. How do you know him?" Mom asked

"We met at the park, I kinda gave him advice on telling his dad who he is." I confessed

"Leave it to Nick to talk to a long-lost family member." Jack mumbled

"What does he look like?" Tara asked, and everyone looked at me.

"He kinda looks like Papa." I said

Jack snorted ,"Papa's genes are strong."

Everyone started talking all at once. Asking different questions.

I hope everything is going well with Papa and Willam Jr.

- -
[Billy's pov.]

He really is my son. My son and that bitch Sidney.

He was born in 1995, which was the year stu, and I killed Sidney's mother.

I don't remember ever sleeping with her, but I did black out at a party once. Maybe that's when Junior was conceived.

She did leave for a whole summer once. That's when she probably had him.

God, this is so fucked up.

I looked over at Junior, "Come on, everyone wants to meet you."

He looked a bit surprised but he nodded and stood up.

He's my son, no matter what. I may be some evil psychotic monster, but I love my kids,

I'll learn how to love Junior.

------------------------

Word count - 880

Hope you enjoy!

- -

Back in 1995, Billy blacked out during a party in which Sidney took advantage of that, and that's how Junior was born.