13.

-
[Billy's pov.]

It was later that night that stu and I went to the hospital wearing our Ghostface costume.

There weren't many people inside. So, it was easy to sneak. We snuck into his room.

That little bastard was sleeping like he didn't rape my son. I turned off the heart monitor.

Hopefully, they don't find his body until morning.

My grip on my knife tightened as I looked at Duke.

My sweet little nick didn't deserve what this bastard did to him. Nick was kind and he was good, and this fucker ruined him.

I raised my knife, and I stabbed him in the stomach. His eyes opened, and he gasped.

I twisted the knife, and stu stabbed him in the chest. I took the knife out, and I stabbed him again.

We just kept stabbing him over and over again. Letting out our anger, he just had to make sure that he wouldn't survive.

We stopped as we heard a gasped, and we turned, seeing a nurse, her eyes were wide with fear.

She backed up, and a loud scream erupted from her.

Son of bitch!
- -
[Nick's pov.]

I couldn't breathe. My chest felt tight like a weight was on top of my chest.

"Nick!?" Was that Tara? When did she get home?

"Mom! Something wrong with Nick!"

My head hurt, and my brain was pounding against my skull.

I wanted to tell Tara to stop yelling, but I couldn't even talk.

"Nick, take deep breaths for me, honey." Mom, mom's here.

I could feel her hands on my face. My vision was blurry, but I could still see her.

I tried, but this panic attack didn't feel like the others.

"Nick, honey, I know it's hard for you to breathe, but I need you to calm down and breathe." Mom said, her face filled with worry.

I did that. I was making her worried, and I felt so guilty for making her worry.

I took a deep breath, and I held my breath.

I could feel my heart racing in my ribcage.

"I'm okay," I slightly stuttered out, and mom pulled me into a hug, kissing the side of my head.

"I'm so proud of you, Nick." Why? Why would she be proud of me?

I didn't do anything. She pulled back and cupped my face in her hands.

"You okay?" She questioned, brushing some of my hair to the side, and I nodded.

"It's time for your medication. Can you stand?" I nodded once more.

"Yeah, I'm a bit hungry." She slightly smiled

"Dad made some food, I'll heat it up for you."
- -
[Reese pov.]

Nick was slowly eating his food, and his hands were still shaking. Tara was telling him about what Mindy did.

Jack hasn't left his room since he came back. I cleaned his hands and bandaged them.

He hasn't spoken a word. He was angry, I understand that. Blake had told me what happened.

Jack got Billy's temper, but I would've done the same if I had the chance.

I glanced over as the front door opened. Billy and stu walked, they nodded at me and I felt relived, knowing that Duke was dead.

I watched as Billy went over to Nick , hugging him, and Nick instantly hugged him back.

Billy and Nick always had a close bond, Nick always had a close bond with all of us, but Billy and Nick, it was just different.

They understood each other without even saying a word. Billy was the first to hold Nick after he was better.

When Nick first opened his eyes, Billy was the first person that he saw. They just had a close bond every Nick was a baby.

I just hope Nick would be okay. I know it's gonna take a while to get there, but I just hope that Nick knows that he has all of us. He could lean on us, let us take his problems away.

Cause that's what family does for each other.
-----------------------
Word count - 671

Hope you enjoy!