3.

-
[Nick's pov.]

I took another shower before dinner and put on some casual normal clothes. It was just my everyday clothes, nothing special at all. I just wore black baggy pants with a white sleeve shirt.

I sat down on the edged of my bed and grabbed my shoes before putting them on and tying them.

After tying my shoes, I just sat on my bed. I glanced around my room. It was different from the others.

Mt walls were covered in sketches, from my childhood to now. I had a tiny shelve full of albums, vinyl records, and cassettes.

My skates were on the ground in my closet, along with my skateboard.

My room wasn't messy. I didn't like having my room messy. It was just felt icky for me to have my room a mess.

I stood up from my bed and walked out of my room.

I could hear my parents talking downstairs. Looks like Papa was home, and mom was telling him about her argument with Tara.

I walked into the kitchen unnoticed by them and grabbed another water bottle.

I don't know why, but I have been more thirsty these last few days.

I finished the whole water bottle before tossing it in the trash.

I sat down on the chair near the table and grabbed a plate before serving myself some lasagna that my dad made.

It smelled so good. I grabbed a fork before standing up and grabbing a soda. Why did I forget that? I had no clue, but I sat back and began to eat.

Man, it tastes so good! I watched my parents talk. It was almost like a Mexican television show.

"Is diner ready!" Jack questioned loudly, coming down the stairs.

Jack, Blake, and I may be triplets, but we don't look alike. I look more like our papa, Jack looked more like mom with brown hair and blake looked like dad just with black hair.

Unlike me, Jack and blake have brown eyes. Jack had his a buzz cut, and blake had her hair, as she liked to call her it, her words not mine, lesbian hair.

"Yeah, kids! Diner is ready!" My dad slightly yelled , "yell a little louder, dad. I don't think Nick heard in his little attic hole." Jack said, sitting down next to me.

"Den, it's an attic den, Jack." I spoke up, and I saw him jump

"Holy shit! Where the hell did you come from!?" He questioned, and I turned my head to look at him.

"From mom, just like you did." I replied, and he rolled his eyes ,"how long have you been there?" Mom questioned

I shrugged, "I don't know, you carried me in your stomach." Mom chuckled

"I meant here, right now." I chuckled, "a few minutes." I told her

"Actually, you came earlier than you should've." Papa said, "That's cause Nick always had to be first for everything." Blake said as she came into the dining room.

"That's cause I was dead for a few seconds, Blake." I replied, stabbing my fork into my food.

"How about we don't talk about this during dinner?" Mom suggested with a tight smile.

I guess our little conversation reminded her about the time they cut me out of her cause I was dead.

They brought me back, though. Mindy, one of Tara's friends, said that I have plot armor since I was a baby.

I have no idea what she meant by that, but I just nodded my head and didn't question it at all.

"Sorry, mom, for making you uncomfortable." I said, and she looked surprised

"I don't think mom was uncomfortable, Nick." Blake said with a small chuckle.

Yeah, she deserved to be grounded with that attitude of hers. How could she not tell mom was uncomfortable talking about how I came out of her dead?

It was nothing to joke about, so I felt like an ass for joking about it.

"Can I have seconds? This is really good, dad."
- -
After dinner, Papa drove Tara and I to the party. Tara had the address, and I didn't.

I totally forgot to tell Duke I was going, but then again, I don't think I had his number on my phone.

"I'll be back to pick up the two of you in two hours, got it?" He told us as he parked in front of the house.

"Yeah, Papa. Get home safe." I said before getting out of the car.

"Nick!" I heard Duke shout before rushing over to me.

"Sup, Mr. Loomis! I'll take good care of Nick!" Duke said as he started dragging me towards the house.

"Your dad scares me, dude!" He said as we walked into the house. The music was killing my ears.

Do they really call this music? Maybe I'm just old school or something. Or maybe I just didn't have taste.

"I'm so glad you are here!" He said, putting an arm around my waist as he guided me through the house.

It felt weird, and it was making me uncomfortable with his arm around me.

It felt like he was showing me off or something.

"Here, drink this. It would make you more relaxed." Duke said, handing me a red cup.

I smelled it and grimaced, "smells disgusting." Duke laughed, but he lifted the cup to my mouth.

"Drink it!" Before I could even protest, the disgusting liquid was going down my throat.

Duke was forcing it down my throat, and I had no choice but to drink it if I didn't want to choke.

Duke smiled at me, "That's it, sweetheart! Drink up!"
-------------------------------
Word count - 945

Hope you enjoy!