27.

-
[Amber's pov.]

Nick was supposed to be dead. It was a stupid plan to make him kill himself. It didn't work.

He didn't want Nick dead anymore. I don't know why, but Nick was a problem.

Yeah, I liked Nick, but for everyone to be miserable and vulnerable, he needed to die.

I don't care what he says anymore. I don't care if he doesn't want Nick dead anymore. I want Nick dead, and I always get what I want.

I was currently over at his apartment. Richie was here, too. He agreed too easily about not killing Nick.

"Why the change of mind? Huh? I thought you wanted Nick dead?" I questioned, crossing my arms.

"Not anymore. Nick is off limits to both of you. Hurt him, and I will kill you." I rolled my eyes

"Seriously, junior! Why?" Junior slammed his hands down on the table, glaring at me.

"Because my little brother is off limits! I don't need to explain to you why! Just do as your fucking told, Amber!" He snapped

Little brother? I scoffed ,"Seriously? Your brother? So what?"

In a matter of seconds, I was pressed against the book shelf. A knife was pressed against my throat.

Angry brown eyes met mine. "Are you going to be a fucking problem?" Junior questioned, his voice low and angry.

"Because I won't fucking hesitate to kill you right now. If you even think about hurting my little brother than I will hunt you down and fucking gut you." He threatened

"She won't hurt him. We won't hurt him, Nick is off limits." Richie spoke up.

He's so stupid. Who cares what Junior says. Who cares if Nick is Junior's brother.

Who fucking cares, I don't but I can't let Junior know that.

"Fine. I won't hurt him." I lied, I was going to kill Nick one way or another.

Nick was going to die.

- -
[Junior's pov.]

I don't trust Amber. I'll have Richie keep an eye on her.

"Get out." I told them, and I watched as the two of them walked out.

Once the door closed behind them, I sighed.

I don't want Nick dead anymore. At first, I wanted him dead because I saw the way he was with my dad.

They had a close bond. A bond that I wanted to have. I was jealous of it.

I wanted to hurt my dad by hurting Nick, but then I talked with Nick.

He was different. The good kind. He was kind to me. A total stranger, the only person who's ever been kind to me in my life.

My little brother. I was going to kill him because I was jealous of his relationship with my - our dad.

I don't want him dead anymore. I don't want to hurt him anymore.

I'm going to protect him instead. I heard what happened to him. That bastard, I'm glad he got what he deserved.

Now, I'm going to take Nick's advice and hope for the best outcome.

- -
[Billy's pov.]

I was at the station wishing that I could be home instead, but I needed to find the person who hurt Nick, yet I was failing at that.

They were good at covering their tracks and I can't find them and it's fucking frustrating.

There was a knock on the door, but I didn't look up. "Come in."

"Willam loomis?" I looked up and saw a young man.

"Yes?"

He cleared his throat, "My name is Willam Jr."

"And I'm your son."

I blinked, staring at him.

"What?"

- -
[Richie's pov.]

Amber was acting off. She wasn't too happy when Junior decided not to kill Nick.

I was glad. I liked Nick. He was funny and awesome.

"Richie, I'm going to kill Nick." Amber said, and I looked at her ,"what?"

"Nick is a problem!" She said ,"With him gone, everyone would be sad, and Junior would continue his plan."

No. Junior would be pissed and I can't let Amber kill Nick.

"So, are you with me?" Amber questioned, trailing her fingers on my chest with a smirk

"I'm sorry, Amber." Her eyes widened as I stabbed her in the stomach. "But I can't let you kill Nick."

"Richie, you fucker!" I pulled out the knife and stabbed her again.

"I'm sorry, Amber."

------------------------

Word count - 719

Hope you enjoy!

Plot twist! Junior is Billy's son! The next chapter will explain who the mother is!