11.

-
[Stu's pov.]

I was about to head upstairs due to the shouting. When Blake met me halfway, "What's going on up there?"

"Dad... Nick..." She struggled to talk ,"Nick? What happened to Nick?" I questioned, worry aching in my chest.

"Dad.. Nick.. he was raped." No, this couldn't be happening. I rushed past her and headed to Nick's room. 

I walked inside and saw Nick curled up into a ball, crying his poor heart out.

Jack looked pissed, "I'm gonna fucking kill Duke." He stormed out of the room but my attention was on Nick.

"Nick," I crouched down in front of him, "Hey, you need to breathe, Nick. Can you do that for?"

He looked at me, "dad.. I'm sorry... I'm really sorry..."

"It's okay,honey, it's gonna be okay." He shook his head.

"I didn't do anything bad...he..he just....why did he do that me?" He cried, and I hugged him,

He wrapped his arms around me, crying into my shoulder. His hands clenched my shirt, and I held him tightly.

- -
[Jack's pov.]

I was fucking pissed. How dare Duke touch my brother! I was going to kill him.

Nobody hurts my brother and gets away with it. I may be an asshole to him, but he's still my brother, and I love him.

"Jack! Jack!" I ignored Blake as I stormed out of the house. "Jack, stop!" She stood in front of me

"Get out my way, Blake." She scoffed ,"No. Why the hell would you say that to Nick? I didn't say any of that shit that you told him."

"It was just a way to get him to open up, now move out of my way, Blake." She shook her head, and I pushed her to the side, heading to my car.

"What are you going to do, Jack? You can't just walk up to him and just talk to him." Blake said, and I scoffed

"Who the fuck said anything about talking?" I got in my car and started it.

Blake got in, and I looked at her, "I'm not letting you go to jail for murder," she crossed her arms.

"At least not alone." I drove off, my hands clenching around the steering wheel. My knuckles turned white from how hard I was gripping the steering wheel.

Nick didn't deserve what Duke did to him.

Nick, he trusts people easily. He doesn't see their bad side. He doesn't think that your friends are the ones that could hurt you the most.

Nick was the type of person that you could hurt, and he'll forgive you, giving you another chance.

He'll give you millions of chances and never once think about the consequences.

Duke doesn't deserve his forgiveness. He doesn't deserve a second chance. He doesn't even deserve to be alive right now.

It wasn't long before we made it to the rink. I knew that he was going to be here.

I got out of my car and rushed towards the entrance. I didn't bother to check if Blake was behind me or not.

I followed the voices to the locker room, "Duke!"

"Oh, hey, Jack! What's up, man!?" Duke asked, grinning, and I just couldn't control my anger.

This was the fucker that forced himself on my brother.

My fist connected with his face, and I heard a crack, but I didn't care. I just kept punching him over and over again.

- -
[Blake's pov.]

I've never seen Jack so angry before. Jack didn't stop punching Duke, Duke wasn't even fighting back. There was blood, on Duke, and on Jack but mostly Duke.

"Hey! Get off him!" Nick's coach yelled, rushing over and trying to pull Jack away.

"Would one of you idiots help me!?" He yelled, and two of Nick's teammates rushed over, helping the coach pull Jack back.

"You fucking rapist! Let me go! That asshole doesn't deserve to live!" Jack yelled , struggling against them.

"Jack! Enough, stop it!" I told him, and he stopped struggling, panting, his hands were shaking in anger.

"What the hell is going on!?" The coach shouted, and Jack pulled himself free, scoffing.

"That asshole raped nick!" Everyone seemed to freeze, progressing the information.

"Hey, you can't just say that! Think about how Nick will feel if you just tell the world about what happened to him." I said

He didn't say anything. He just clenched his fist, I pulled out my phone and did something that I've should've done in the first place.

I called Papa.
---------------------------
Word count - 756

Hope you enjoy!