20.

-
[Billy's pov.]

I smiled to myself as I walked into my home hearing the giggles and laughter of my children.

Jack and blake were running around, giggling. I softly chuckled to myself. "Come on, Nick, you can do it." I heard Stu's voice coming from the living room.

I walked over, and I leaned against the frame with my arms crossed, watching with a fond look on my face as Nick crawled around, trying to stand up.

Ever since Nick was born, he had difficulty doing things. Jack and blake learned faster than Nick did, but that was fine cause Nick was going at his own pace.

My eyes met Nick's blue eyes, and his smile grew bigger, "Pa!"

My eyes widened, and I shared a look with stu. That was his first word.

We watched as Nick slowly and shakily got on his feet. He giggled before he slowly walked towards me.

"Oh, my god, he's doing it!" Stu said, holding a camera in his hand. Reese and stu wanted to record all of our children's first steps, first words.

I crouched down and smiled at him ,"Pa!" He finally reached me and threw his little arms around my neck, giggling

"I'm so proud of you, Nick!"
- -

I sighed, and a small smile was on my face remembering that day. I was glad that Nick was out of surgery.

Now all I need to do is find this fucker who did this and fucking kill them very painfully.

The only problem is that I have no clue where to start. I kept listening to the recording over and over again, but there was nobody that came to mind.

All of our enemies were dead. We made sure of that. We made sure they were dead so they wouldn't come back and hurt our family, but something was off about this.

Something felt off, and I couldn't figure out what it was.

I sighed before I was startled by a meow, and I glanced at Nick's phone. He had a cat meowing as his notification.

He loves cat. Maybe I should get him one once he's out of the hospital.

I grabbed his phone. Nick never put a password or any locks on his phone. He said he didn't have anything to hide.

It was a message from an unknown. I clicked on it, and a video popped up.

I titled his phone sideways, and I clenched the phone in my hand as I saw what the video was.

It was Nick. The person was outside of our house, my house recording my son as he was forced to try and kill himself.

It doesn't matter who this person is. I'll find them and I will kill them.
- -
[Stu's pov.]

It's hard watching your son laying motionless on this hospital bed with a heart monitor connected to him.

I watched his chest rise and fall. It reminded me the first time I saw him.

He was so tiny, and he was hooked to many machines. It broke my heart seeing him like that.

Nick wasn't tiny, but he looked so tiny right now, so vulnerable.

"He's going to be okay," Reese said, and I looked at her, and she gave me a reassuring smile, but I could see the sadness in her smile and eyes.

"He's gonna wake up soon, and he will get better real fast, and he will be home soon." She said, and I nodded

"Yeah, Nick's a fighter, and he will be okay. He always is."  I said, brushing some of Nick's hair to the side.

I leaned down and pressed a kiss to his head.

"Wake up soon, Nick."

--------------------------

Word count - 617

Hope you enjoy!