12.

-
[Nick's pov.]

They know. They all did. they all knew. They knew how pathetic I am now. That I couldn't defend myself against one person.

I was supposed to be strong. Mom came home, and she's with me now. Dad is on the phone with Papa.

I wish this wasn't happening right now. I wish that Jack didn't say those things to me, I wished that I hadn't broken so easily.

"Nick, talk to me." My mom whispered, and I sniffled ,

"Are you mad at me for not telling you?" I whispered

I didn't want them to be angry at me, but I would understand if they were.

"No, no, I'm not mad at you, honey. Don't think that, okay? I just wished you would've told us sooner." She told me, her fingers running through my hair.

"I'm sorry, I am...I just.. I don't know why I couldn't," I told her, "I don't know if I was ashamed or I just haven't properly progressed it yet."

I brought my hand up and wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

I took a deep breath, "he..he was my friend mom, but I knew something was off,"

"He always called me different nicknames , he called me sweetheart, baby, darling, and...Nickie pie." I told her, more tears streamed down my face.

"He called me nickie pie when he...i thought I could handle it, I thought I could, I mean, I was..."

"I had nightmares and panic attacks at night cause no matter how hard I try, I just can't get rid of that moment. It just keeps replaying over and over in my head,"

"I can't see him or hear his voice because then I'll have a panic attack." I looked at my mom

"I knew something was wrong that Night, he had his arm around my waist, as if he was showing me off...I didn't...I trusted him, mom." I sniffled,

She pulled me into her embrace, hugging me tightly.

"I'm sorry that happened to you, honey. You don't have to worry about him, okay? He's not going to hurt you ever again, I promise you." She whispered

I was so tired of crying, but I just couldn't stop crying. My eyes hurt, and so did my throat.

"I'm here, honey, I'm here."

- -
[Reese pov.]

I held Nick tightly as he cried again. My heart was hurting for him. I never thought that one of my kids would go through this.

I never thought that one of my kids would get raped by one of their friends. I was so pissed.

Not at Nick, no, at Duke. That little fuck thought he could get away with hurting my son then he was wrong.

Nobody gets away with hurting my kids.

Nick cries started to settle, and I looked down at him, his eyes were close, and his breathing was even.

He fell asleep. I looked up as I heard someone walk into the room, and I saw Stu.

"Jack's in the station for beating Duke. Billy's with him. They'll be home in a couple of minutes. How is he?" He asked

I sighed, "he cried himself to sleep. He kept apologizing."

"Do you want me to move him to his bed?" I nodded, and Stu carefully took Nick and carried him to his bed.

He stirred but didn't wake up, I took off his shoes before pulling the covers on him.

"I want him dead," I said, looking at stu ,"yeah, he will be."

- -
[Billy's pov.]

I was fucking angry. Not at Nick or jack but at that fucker who touched my son.

I was going to kill him, no matter what, that fucker was going to die.

He was at the hospital getting treated for his wounds. I hope he dies. If he doesn't, I'll pay him a little visit, well , more like Ghostface will.

I parked my truck in the driveway and turned off the car.

"Get inside of the house, have your mom look at your hands." I told Jack, who got out of the truck and headed inside.

I sighed before I punched the steering wheel, letting out my anger.

I got out of my truck, and I saw Blake parking Jack's car.

I waited until Blake was in the house before I went in, and I headed upstairs to Nick's room.

"Hey, how is he?" I asked, walking into his room.

"Not great. He thinks it's his fault , and he cried himself to sleep." Reese replied

"I'm gonna kill him. He doesn't deserve to live, not after what he did." I said

"I'll help you." Stu said, and I nodded and looked at Reese.

"Jack's gonna need you to take a look at his hands." She nodded

She walked out of the room, and I went over to Nick. He was sleeping, he looked peaceful but I knew that it wasn't gonna last long.

I wished I could go back and stop him from going to that party. I wished that I said no.

This is my fault, and I'm going to fix it.
------------------------------
Word count - 857

Hope you enjoy!