Chapter 3. Beauty

At the sight of him, Lisa 'hmph' at him and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

She continued walking down. Jungkook walked down as well. They went down the stairs with him following behind her.

Jungkook looked at her backside. Her slight curly hair flowed down her thin waist that could easily fit in his hand. She was an attractive woman indeed, but...

"What are you looking at?!"

Lisa scowled at him.

"How do you know I'm looking at you if you're not looking at me? Do you think you have anything good to look at?!"

"Yeah right, for a person like you, it's also pointless to look at women!"

"What do you mean, a person like me?"

Lisa rolled her eyeballs up, giving him a perfect eye roll, not caring about her image.

"Look at yourself, do you think you're a woman?!" Jungkook was wholeheartedly disgusted.

"I don't look like a woman, I am a woman. And what about you, you seem to look like a guy!"

"Huh, such a woman like you won't get married off forever!"

"Oh, then you'll get married off?"

They walked past the second floor as they bickered, unaware that an elderly couple had been watching them with a separate discussion among themselves.

"Are they young lovers?"

"Impossible, then why did they rent two apartments?"

"Maybe they got into a fight?"

"That's possible since they fought yesterday."

"They're fighting yet they're still walking together, why is that?"

"I don't know. Youngsters nowadays."

"Youngsters nowadays."

"The time has changed."

"Yes."

......

Still arguing against each other, Lisa and Jungkook exited the building and were about to go their own ways.

"Oh yeah, I have a question for you."

Jungkook looked at her, wondering what she wanted to ask.

"Are you from____? It's more suitable to live in ____ for your situation, our country isn't that lenient."

(the author says thailand but i didn't want to use that)

She walked away after saying that, and drove off in her car.

Jungkook stood at the same spot, blanking out for a while before finally saying,

"Fuck you."

Lisa felt very content after winning the fight and decided to reward herself by going on a shopping spree.

She loaded the various sizes of shopping bags into her car. Then she suddenly remembered that she needed to buy a set of skincare products. She drove to the nearest shopping center and went inside.

Being a fast shopper, she was about to leave after picking a set at the counter when she heard a voice from behind,

"Lisa?"

Shu Shu turned around and saw a chic-looking woman holding the arm of a... erm, middle-aged man with an oily face.

"Hi!" She looked familiar but she didn't remember her name.