Chapter 19.2 Human traffickers

"Yellow Fur, it's okay~" Lisa smiled as she petted Yellow Fur. She then turned to Jungkook, what was wrong with this stupid fellow today? He was acting abnormal...

"Cough, what are we eating?" He asked after seeing that Lisa was only focused on Yellow Fur.

"Meat slices..."

When she saw Jungkook's eyes widened in anger, she quickly added, "It's for humans! No dog food is added!"

Jungkook nodded, then sat at the table. Lisa's face darkened. Forget it, calm down, he was a guest.

"Only this?"

"Then what else do you want to eat?" Her eyes narrowed as she looked at Jungkook.

Stunned, he felt a breeze of cool wind brushing from his side. He felt anxious.

"No rice or vegetables?" He asked cautiously.

"There are instant noodles!"

"Then at least cook some noodles, how can I just eat instant noodles?!" He said as he picked up the meat slices with chopsticks.

"Cook it for yourself if you want to eat, if not then don't eat!"

"!!!"

Lisa blinked with a smile as she looked at him.

......

"Hey hey hey! How much should I put this in?"

The water was boiling. Jungkook asked her as he grabbed the noodles.

Lisa changed the channel and didn't even turn around,

"How should I know? I only eat a small bowl anyway!"

Jungkook looked at the noodles in his hand in frustration. Then should he only put in half?

"Aiya! It dried out!"

Jungkook was making a hassle in the kitchen, grabbing the chopsticks and not knowing what to do.

Lisa walked over, "Add water!"

Jungkook quickly added water inside...

"You're cooking so much, are you planning to cook for tomorrow too?"

"I didn't put in that much, who knows it'll become so much?!"

"Things expand when hot and contract when cold, we learnt this in middle school, or in primary school?" Lisa blinked.

"You do it since you're so smart!" Jungkook glared at her. Shu Shu quickly backed away.

"Better you do it..."

......

"Can we really eat this?" Her mouth twitched.

Jungkook glared at her, "Why can't we eat it! I'll show you!"

He grabbed the chopsticks and put it into his mouth, "Cough cough cough,"

Lisa passed him a cup of water, "Let's order delivery?"

He frowned in exasperation, then nodded.

The delivery food arrived after a while. Jungkook brought it up and took the boxes out one by one, placing them on the table.

They began eating. The atmosphere looked harmonious.

Lisa was shocked to see him gobble up the half plate of meat slices that were already turning cold.

"Doesn't it taste greasy?"

Jungkook didn't say anything. It was greasy, and did not taste good! But he didn't know why he continued to aim his chopsticks at the plate.