Chapter 45. Is Poisonous Chicken Soup as ugly as the rumors say

It wouldn't create a big uproar if it was simply stopped for one day and continued being broadcasted the next day. But what if its time slot was changed from 10pm at night to the golden time of 8pm? What if the broadcasting station especially promoted it?

The industry was stunned, the war-time spy drama crew was stunned, even the onlookers were stunned...... The only people who were happy were perhaps the old men and old ladies who liked the drama.

Recently, the conversation topic of the elders of every neighborhood changed from talking about grandchildren to drama.

"Ai, Lao Xia, have you watched the spy drama?"

"Of course, the story last night was very meaningful, it's about the Battle of Shanggao, but there are some discrepancies between the real event and the drama, that time..." Lao Xia sat in the middle, surrounded by a group of old men and old ladies. They chatted among themselves energetically.

"What is that main lead's name again? He acts so well."

"I know, his name is Jungkook, he looks very spirited too!"

......

The war-time spy drama wasn't just about spies, there were many famous battles that were added inside as well. Every spy and anti-spy scene revolved around the battles.

The atmosphere of many families was a little strange as well. The elders who didn't watch television that much previously had changed after they hung out in the neighborhood.

After the end of the news broadcast, the elderly  in the family would hold the remote control in their hand and change it to a channel, then sit there without budging.

The younger generation who wanted to watch the xianxia drama was dazed, what should they do? What else can they do but to watch it together with the elders too! Do you dare to fight with them? As for the xianxia drama, they could still watch it on the internet during the day as well.

The first day, Liu Xiaohu struggled between s channel and z channel. He was steadfast in supporting his male god!

The second day, after the xianxia drama ended, "I'll go and take a look at s channel", then he forgot to change the channel.

The third day, after switching on the television, he went straight for s channel......

The stunned war-time spy drama crew was happy, the investors were happy, and the s channel manager was so happy that his teeth would fall from laughing too much! How many years had it been since his s channel had this kind of views!

The xianxia drama crew couldn't smile at all. Following the increasing views of the s channel's war-time spy drama, z channel xianxia drama's views dropped linearly. The views on the internet did increase but the xianxia crew still didn't feel very good.

The director gritted his teeth furiously as he looked at Jungkook's face in the war-time spy drama that his father was watching.

He initially planned to cast him for his next drama, but now, no way! When the director looked at his face now, he would remember his feelings when he saw such high numbers fall drastically...

At the moment, he didn't want to see him anymore when he was shooting a drama. He felt so nauseated...

......

The manager looked at Jungkook in a daze, then shook his head, "High! That's really high!"

Who knew that the elderly fans had such high attack power. Jungkook's war-time spy drama became so popular.

The manager started to pick out the scripts, he took out a single one which satisfied him greatly.

"Look at this first." He passed it to Jungkook.