Chapter 19.1. Human traffickers

As Jungkook carried her, he pulled her bag to him to find her key, then opened the door.

He placed her on the sofa, then fanned his sweaty clothes. He drank a mouthful of water before heading back to the sofa.

Sitting next to her, he looked at her, "I can't believe you like me so much..."

He then knelt down and leaned against the sofa. Their faces were so close to each other.

"Actually, I think, you're still okay! I've never dated someone seriously before, but if you really like me that much, I'll give you a chance!"

Jungkook touched his chest. Why was he so excited?

......

When Lisa woke up the next day, she was still wearing the clothes from last night, lying on the bed. She was stunned.

Why were there some broken fragments in her memory?

"You're awake?" A male's voice came from the bedroom door.

"Fuck, why are you here?!"

Jungkook glared at her. He slept on the sofa the whole night. "You're drunk, so I took you home!"

"Oh, okay okay, thank you! You can leave now!" Lisa waved her hand impatiently.

"Hey, you..." He was about to get mad, then suddenly smiled when he thought of something.

"Could it be that you're embarrassed?"

"???"

"It's okay, we can hang out first and get used to each other!"

"???" Lisa was confused.

"Then you better change your attitude, don't be so fierce!"

"???"

"A couple should respect each other."

"???"

"Seeing how much you like me, I'll give you a chance!"

"Stop, wait a minute, let me ask you..."

Jungkook looked at her as she asked, "What are you talking about?!"

Jungkook looked at her with an expression saying 'you better admit it', "Look at you, you should firstly change how you say things against your heart. Although you are tomboyish, have a toxic mouth, are violent, lazy and don't know how to do anything, you still have some merits!"

"If you want to be with me, then you should improve your confidence. You even need to drink alcohol to gather the courage to confess!"

"Just tell me directly if you like me. I may not accept you but I'll still give you a chance, since you are pretty likeable. It'll be better if you can change your bad habits..."

"Although I'm pretty... Ah! What are you doing?!"

He grabbed the pillow that flew to him, and looked at Lisa with wide eyes. She growled,

"Like fuck I'll change! Get lost!!!"

"Aih, you..." He didn't finish speaking when another pillow came flying at him again.

"Get lost!!!"

Jungkook was kicked out. He stared at the door blankly. Did she just have a mental breakdown or was she embarrassed?

......

Lisa placed her hand on her agitated chest. If she let that dead fish (Jungkook) keep talking, she wasn't sure if she would just end her life with him. He was good at angering her!