Chapter 15. Destined to be alone

After Jungkook left, Lisa opened the door and put her things down. She took out her phone, in which a message read,

[Ma Yan: Lisa, Liu Xuyan and Sehun have separated, she took the money and left... Are you really unable to forgive him?]

Lisa let out a chuckle and switched off her phone in a daze.

Turning on the computer, she typed the following words:

[Lali: Some mistakes can't be forgiven, not because of Su Kui's presence, but only for Gu Yi... Knowing that accepting him back will make her feel agonizing, Qiu Ke was picky with her feelings. A painstaking surgery was better than a long-term therapy...]

Bystander: Confess to Xiu Shu Da Da!

Xian Zhu: Don't waste even a day of a woman's youth! Getting together then being separated, and entangling with each other, it's just a waste...

Du Du Du Da: You can say that, but is Gu Yi really that unforgivable? He loves Qiu Ke so much!

Qing Qing Wai Wai: I still like Su Kui the best, he's so warm, like he can tolerate everything. Qiu ke must fall in love with his kindness in the end!

Dream A Thousand Years: I don't think there are a lot of people who like Gu Yi in real life. Will there be such a warm person like Su Kui in real life?

......

Lisa smiled. She didn't know if there was someone like that, but she did think that a warm guy would be a better choice. People seem to be into warm guys nowadays. If not, then why did 250 upstairs act like a warm guy to attract fans?

Lisa took a nap until a little after five o'clock in the afternoon. She sat up and held her aching head, still staring blankly.

It had been a long time since she dreamt of the orphanage. She dreamed of the head of the orphanage again.

She also had a child who would normally play together with them. There was a time when some kind-hearted people donated a pile of clothing. There was a lot of nice looking clothes inside.

Lisa was the happiest. It was a pink princess dress, and she'd never worn such a pretty dress before. It was like she transformed into an angel, not an abandoned orphan anymore.

Lisa put on her dress and played with them, doing it carefully, as she was afraid of dirtying the dress. The orphanage head's daughter saw how pretty she was in the dress and cried, wanting to have it. Lisa wouldn't give it to her.

She remembered how the young lady cried so sorrowfully. The head came over and asked if she would change. Lisa shook her head. She didn't want to part with her dress.

The young girl cried incessantly, but Lisa still wouldn't agree. The orphanage head accused her daughter, and scolded her harshly.

She was still a child at that time, so she was content enough to keep the dress. Thus, the few years onwards, she could only stay in her room, looking at her small companions being gently held by a man and woman as they went away, while she looked on in envy...

She blinked her reddening eyes. Those were just her past, huh, why did she suddenly think of it again.

Lisa sat there, staring blankly. Her stomach was feeling hungry, but she didn't want to go and eat.

She went down to throw the rubbish. The few floors were silent, and she felt a sudden loneliness. In the end, she was just alone.

Walking to the second floor, she heard some voices from the first floor.

"Old lad, slow down!"

"I know, you too. Have you eaten?"

"Yes, I'm full!"