Chapter 10. Two evils joining hands

The suit fit him perfectly. It showed off Jungkook's lean body shape and he did not look pencil-thin in it. She didn't know how he managed to have such an amazing body shape when he had the face of a toyboy.

Lisa had to admit that he looked good in it. He was a natural 'clothes hanger' who could show off the style of any type of clothing he put on.

"It looks good!"

Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror. He was not used to it. He preferred loose clothing that could stretch out easily and gave him more freedom to move around. This suit was kind of tight and awkward.

"We'll pick this one!"

Jungkook looked dissatisfied. Lisa saw his look and said, "You look more like a man when you're wearing this. You still want to wear those that you've chosen and become a ladyboy?"

Jungkook shook his head furiously and glared at her. "Does this really look good on me?"

Lisa nodded with certainty.

Alright then, he'll listen to her just this once!

"Wait,"

"Why?"

"I think there's something lacking!" She tapped her chin and gave him a serious stare.

Jungkook looked at her with confusion. Then Lisa's eyes brightened up.

She grabbed a necktie and flipped it around his neck. She slapped his arm with her palm,

"Look down!"

Jungkook put his head down obediently while staring at her blankly.

What... does she plan to help him tie the necktie?

His heart began thumping for some reason. Badump, badump.

Lisa was about to tie it for him, when she was pulled back to her senses. Why should she help him tie the necktie?!

She abruptly threw the necktie on his body. "Do it yourself! Why are you blanking out? Waiting for me to tie it for you?!"

"Crash!" Jungkook heard the sound of his heart breaking into pieces. This woman was truly annoying!

"I don't know how..." Jungkook looked at her. She'd have no choice but to tie it for him now!

Lisa looked at him, and suddenly called out, "Can someone help him tie the necktie?"

"Sure!" A sales assistant answered her request and came over happily!

Jungkook: "......"

He definitely looked better. Lisa nodded her head in approval. If this guy was willing to spend some time to dress himself up, he actually looked pretty good!

Lisa scrutinized himself in the mirror again, and also thought that he looked more handsome. He took his phone out and passed it to Lisa,

"Help me take a few photos!"

Lisa helped him take a lot of photos with all kinds of different poses.

Lisa: "......"

He then picked a few photos that looked excellent and uploaded them to weibo, before pocketing his phone back.

"Are you done?"

"I'm done! I'm done!"

Lisa rolled her eyes. He was a lot more dilly-dally than her!

She walked to the cashier, "Bill!"

The lady was stunned for a moment, before helping her check out with a smile. Everyone's eyes were focused on them when the two left the shop.