Chapter 23. Story

When the shop had finished its renovation, it was already close to December. The weather gradually became colder. Lisa put on a big jacket and entered the shop.

The door was closed tightly and was not opened yet. The shop name "story" was lying there quietly. She opened the door and entered.

"Boss, you're here!"

Lisa smiled. She exclusively spent money to employ the boy and the girl inside. One was good at coffee and another one was good at dessert.

Both of them were cleaning up the bar at this place. The two had their own separate workplace that faced the entrance.

The cashier counter was near them, and there were only seven tables in the whole shop. There was a certain distance between every table that was placed against the wall and glass with the center being emptied out.

The renovation was not that grand, but there was an indescribable charm. Its colour tone to its structure exuded a certain feeling of relaxation.

The shop would hold an interview for the waiter and cashier today. They would just hire two more people in total, and the customers would self-service. Too many staff might seem excessive instead.

There were four people who had contacted her beforehand. Lisa fixed a time and let them come one by one. At this time, it was already the last person.

The person who arrived was a young lady, twenty-three years old. He came hurriedly with light footsteps.

"Boss?"

Lisa nodded.

"I'm here for the interview, my name is..."

......

After the whole morning had passed, the interview ended and they had basically decided on the people to hire. Lisa sent them a message, telling them to come to work tomorrow.

The new shop's official opening was on the first of December. The people in the shop asked her why she didn't pick a good day like Christmas day. Lisa only smiled. For her little shop, any day actually didn't make a big difference, and it didn't matter.

......

"What did you cook today?"

"Hahahahaha, sweet and sour ribs!"

"You know how to cook it?"

Jungkook nodded. He enjoyed eating it himself, but too bad his skills were subpar so he never succeeded.

Besides sweet and sour ribs, there was also a vegetable dish and a soup. She prepared food for Yellow Fur before she sat down. Lisa took a sip of the soup, and heard Jungkook say,

"Quickly eat the meat."

"No!"

"It's delicious!"

"I won't eat no matter how delicious it is!"

"......"

After food.

"Broken book, are you going out to walk the dog today?"

"Yes!"

"Wait for me, I'm going too."

"For what?"

"I'm bored, I want to stroll around."

......

Sehun never believed that Lisa really did end up with someone else. He thought that she was just angry with him.

And after he finally knew where she lived after much effort, he stood at the door for a while and ended up seeing two of them walk a dog.

Sehun suddenly became anxious. It was the kind of anxiety he'd never felt. There was really another guy beside her girl. They were together everyday, and would walk the dog together.