Chapter 9. Du Da

This was a long comment:

[Whose youth is not sad: Du Da, I am heart-broken... No one is at fault. We broke up peacefully. We had a mutual liking for each other ever since high school and we made a promise to be together after graduation. When I held his hand after graduating, I felt so happy. I can still clearly remember how excited I was at that time!

Because of our results, we were forced to have a long-distance relationship. We talked to each other through the phone and we even cried because we missed each other too much. Our colleges were far away from each other. He saved up his monthly hard-earned money to buy the cheapest train seat just to see me. It was a whole day and night of journey!

When he was about to leave, he hugged me and cried at the train station. This 1.8 metres tall man, cried like a baby! The first year passed with us fondly missing each other's company. The second year, we began to get busy with our schoolwork, so we didn't have much time to see each other anymore. Our phone calls also reduced. It's already the third year. Our long-distance relationship has hit the third year mark... I suddenly realized that previously we would call each other three times a day, but now we only had around one call per month. We just seem to be gradually growing apart.

I'm the one who asked to break up. He only replied 'yes' to me after a day. Du Da, we were once so in love with each other, why did we end up like this?]

Shu Shu was still reading seriously, when comments began building up.

Flowing Sand: I was also in a long-distance relationship. We broke up too, and I still don't know how it happened...

Old Days Old Times: After I broke up with my first love, I did not have the same feelings with other men I met later on. It's not pure anymore.

Unfinished Promise: +1, after entering the society, the guys we met are either trying to profit from our relationship or just want to take advantage of your money *cold*

Colors of Forgiveness: Every old lad was once a pure first love! Sigh, when I start imagining that my first love is slowly becoming an old fat man too, I just want to live my whole life alone!

......

Lisa's heart ached. Sehun was once a guy like that. Even when they stayed in the same room, he would sleep in the floor. A couple years was all it took for him to sleep with another woman.

She replied to the user 'I love Du Da'

[Du Da: Who knows? Maybe you'll meet someone better. Just cherish your first love for now!]

And then she replied to the girl,

[Du Da: Maybe both of you should try separating for now. Give each other a year to think about it. Maybe when you meet again after graduation, the passionate love has turned into a longer-lasting affection. Don't anticipate it to happen. Just let it be. If you meet again, it's a coincidence; if you get together again, it's fate. If you missed him, just think of it as a beautiful memory. Try to be more open-minded...]

The discussion became heated up. Lisa suddenly realized that they were taking her as a love consultant!!!

[Poisonous Chicken Soup: I still prefer to tell people off. About these love problems, I may not be expert in it as much as you all do *wave*]

Old Days Old Times: Hahaha, I can feel Du Da's hopelessness through the screen.

mgdp: I laughed. Du Da is going crazy.

Past: Extremely curious about Du Da's love interest, getting told off everyday at home *bad laugh*

No ending: Hahaha, Du Da, Du Da. But what Du Da said was pretty logical