Chapter 38.1. Movie Lipstick

As expected, on the next day, there was a small group in the internet that voiced out,

"Wah, Kook is so warm~"

Building outside building: Aaahh! I can't wait to watch it!

Stay: The male and female leads yesterday night have corrupted my eyes. I urgently need my Qian to come clean my eyes.

Big River: Yi Qian, Yi Qian!

Under the Moonlight: Aaahhh, so handsome!

Lian Cheng: My Cheng is portrayed this way? I'm abandoning this.

......

This didn't create a lot of influence because it was just a small group that was triggered about it and there was nothing else that was worth much attention. There was one time that Jungkook became hot when

The first thing Jungkook asked was, "Where did you find it?"

"Sehun gave it to me that day."

Jungkook raised his eyebrow angrily and was about to say something when Lisa gave him another slap.

"Focus on the main point!"

Jungkook outed, this is also the main point, alright?!

He then lowered his head to observe both fish seriously, "They really look the same." Even the letters looked the same with the initials of both their surnames. He wouldn't think anything was suspicious if he didn't see it, but now that he'd seen them, it might not be a coincidence.

"Yeah, so I'm thinking, could it mean we are related?" Would it really be so absurd1?

Jungkook's brows knitted tightly and he pounced forward, "Aahhh, nonsense, even if we have any relationship it must be an engagement relationship, could it be that we were arranged to be married? Our father or our mother or our grandpa arranged it."

"When I entered the orphanage, I only had this and my name with me. I always think that this has something to do with my background."

"How about I ask my family? Maybe they'll know where you come from."

"You can ask your parents if this fish belongs to any of your relatives. I don't want to know about anything else." As for her parents that abandoned their child at the orphanage, Lisa didn't want to look for them at all. But now, her parents might have some kind of relationship with Jungkook's family, so she wanted to know. If both of them were really related by blood, then it would be terrible.

Jungkook nodded, looking a little disconcerted. It must be an arranged marriage, his mother never had another child and never told him about any relative that he didn't know.

At this time, the drama started and both of them watched it seriously.

Lisa grabbed the milk and took a gulp as she nodded. In this drama, Jungkook was really exceptional, especially when he was with other people, he could make others' eyes fall on him subconsciously. He made others want to see him quickly even when he was not in the scene, and didn't want to watch anything else.

Kook would certainly gain a lot of fame from this drama.

......

After he went home that night, Jungkook called Yu Liansheng.

"Dad, about the small fish that mum gave me, where did it come from?"

His father thought about it for a while on the other side of the phone before he asked, "Why did you ask?"

"Lisa has one that looks exactly the same."

"She has one too?" His voice sounded flabbergasted.

"Yes, did you know about it? What does this all mean?"