Chapter 38.2. Movie lipstick

This film was very well done, intertwining between reality and romance.

The female lead, Lu Lu was a mute since birth who was raised by her grandfather. Growing up, she faced many obstacles and difficulties, but she never stopped smiling.

In her eyes, not being able to speak was much better than not being able to hear or see.

Lu Lu always had very excellent results. From primary school until she graduated from high school, there were people who looked down on her and bullied her, but there were also many people who helped her.

She was always smiling.

She obtained excellent marks in her college entrance exams, but because she got zero marks for speaking plus some restrictions of some schools, she could only study in a subpar university.

She was satisfied with that, and her grandfather was also the same.

In the university, she studied and worked part-time. She clearly had more smiles on her face.

Everyone has their own life in the university. They would gather together when they were in class and they would go their own ways after class.

She rented a house outside the school to live with her grandfather. Her peaceful life ended when she was in her fourth year of university...

The male lead, Pei Xian, was a man from a rich family. He fell for Lu Lu who was handing him a flyer. Lu Lu's eyes were slightly narrowed and she smiled like a crescent moon.

The story after that was easily predicted, their families opposition, difficulties in communicating, unexplainable misunderstandings, the death of her grandfather... It was cliche but it was a real sad story.

At the end of the story, Lu Lu left the city to go to a village to teach. Pei Xian took a car to a school for the deaf and mute to learn sign language. The two cars drove off on the same road but in opposite directions.

Lu Lu said: I am happy, because I know that the only way I can fight against life is to be happy. When I am happy, then life can't break me down.

Pei Xian said: I can't understand your sign language, so I try to understand your heart. But I overestimated myself and ended up losing you.

......

Jungkook saw that her eyes were red and his heart jumped. Damn, wasn't this a romance movie? You dared to tag it as romance, so how about tagging it as melodrama as well?

He hugged her lightly, "Don't cry, it's all not real!"

"Not crying..." She had a nasal sound as if she was holding it in.

Jungkook lowered his face to look into her eyes directly, then told her seriously.

"Then cry. You'll feel better after you cry. I still want to take you to the night market to see if there's anything tasty."

All her sadness disappeared. This man...

"What if we get into a fight and I want to leave, what will you do?"

Jungkook blinked, "Don't accuse me, I don't dare to fight with you!"

"I said what if."

"First I'll cry, then I'll make a fuss, then I'll hang myself? I'll act cute and roll on the ground begging you not to go?"

"Pftt" With a laugh, she gave him a slap, "Let's go, the movie has ended."

As she said that, she stood up first to head outside. Jungkook held her bag, "Hey, do you still want the popcorn?" There were still some left.