Chapter 11. Reunion (1)

Jungkook held her hand as they walked towards the few people who stood by the entrance. It had been years since they last met, so Lisa could not recognize most of them.

"Lisa?" One of the women looked familiar but Lisa really couldn't remember her name, so she could only smile politely. Scrutinizing them closely, she saw that everyone was wearing quite 'grandiose' garments!

"Is this your boyfriend?" She widened her eyes and grinned at Jungkook. He returned her smile politely.

Lisa just smiled as well. This was not where she wanted to find her place, and she didn't have the heart to "show off".

"You're so good looking! Handsome guy, what's your name?"

Jungkooksmiled softly, "Jungkook."

"I'm Zhang Na, Lisa's classmate. And this is..." She introduced herself and the others to him warmly like an old friend.

"I'm late!" It was a female voice. Lisa's expression turned stiff. Liu Xuyan.

"Lisa? You're here too, I thought you're not coming!"

Lisa grinned widely, looking pretty and charming as she lifted her chin slightly, "Why should I not come?"

She asked her back. Her bright smile flashed Liu Xuyan's eyes. She, was not acting like how she expected.

Liu Xuyan was wearing a long white gown, Although her facial features could not match up to Lisa, she looked extremely easy-going like a girl next door.

Lisa snorted coldly. Liu Xuyan looked innocent but she actually had a black heart. She climbed into another man's bed in the middle of the night behind her friend's back!

"Lisa, this is..."

"My classmate, Liu Xuyan!"

"Oh~ she's the one..." His smile hid a deeper connotation as he looked as if he finally realized who she was.

Liu Xuyan frowned as her eyes turned red, "You're still not willing to forgive me?"

"I..."

"It doesn't matter if Lisa forgives you or not, since this is between you and someone else, and it has nothing to do with Lisa!"

Jungkook held Lisa's waist lightly with a soft smile. He ignored Liu Xuyan and turned his attention to Lisa,

"Are you tired? Do you want to find someplace to sit?" His gentle voice sent goosebumps all over her body. Lisa shuddered and pinched him.

"Yes, let's go in everyone, our class monitor had booked us a hall!" The class monitor was... Sehun.

Jungkook held her waist lightly as they walked inside. In others' eyes, they were whispering to each other with happy smiles on their faces, looking like a match made in heaven. But in reality...

"Damn you! I'm helping you out, why did you pinch me?"

"I loathe your smile!"

"Broken book(Lisa)! I warn you, you better give me some respect! I'll walk away anytime!"

"Just walk away if you dare!" She glared at him coldly, shocking Lisa.

"I don't dare, I'm cowardly..."

Lisa beamed happily. The wrath of meeting Liu Xuyan again dissipated in an instant. This man beside her was exceptionally reliable today.

"Here, sit down!" Jungkook pulled the stool out lightly and served Lisa with a small smile. The others began to tease them.

"In my opinion, Lisa always has lucky stars around her! Last time at school, she had our class monitor to take care of her. After they broke up, she has another guardian angel! Lisa is just blessed like that. Handsome guy, you'd better be careful. Our class monitor hasn't forgotten Lisa yet!"