Chapter 35. Lisa? Du Da?

Jungkook noticed the man who was leaning against the car from a distance away, and many curse words galloped through his heart.

Oh! Sehun!

Turning his head around, he saw Lisa's face that still looked quite pale and felt his heart soften.

What can he do? Of course he had to choose to forgive her!

But he still asked while gritting his teeth, "Why is he here?!"

Time reversed back to half an hour ago.

Lisa's hand moved to her collar. The hood of her sports attire had a rope that was not too thin or thick. She pulled it out and held it in her hand.

The driver was focused on driving the car. Lisa looked at him while observing the scenery outside the car. They arrived at a road which had guardrails at both sides. There were also many residents living by the roadside.

At this time, the driver's phone rang. He talked through the bluetooth earphone.

"I'm almost there, you can prepare."

"Don't worry, there are no issues."

He didn't say much before he ended the call. The driver whistled as he continued driving.

"Wu!"

Lisa pulled the rope tightly using every ounce of her energy. He kept struggling, causing the car to deviate from the road and collide into the guardrail.

"Bang!" With a big jolt, the man crashed onto the glass beside him. Lisa already braced herself as she pulled the rope tightly, but she still hit her shoulder.

The driver shook his head and grabbed Lisa's hand, starting to break free.

"Fuck you this bitch!" He took her rope away and was about to tie her up.

An "accident" happened so the people nearby started approaching. Lisa continued to struggle and shout for help. Someone noticed it and began to knock on the window. The driver panicked and prepared to start the engine to leave.

Suddenly a car stopped in front of them, blocking the path. A few men came down the car and headed towards them.

......

"So, he's a hero rescuing a damsel in distress now?" Jungkook's face looked dark.

Lisa smiled lightly. She didn't say that when Jungkook walked towards her, there was no ripple in her calm heart.

Her heart only had Jungkook, and she only thought that this 250 better don't do anything stupid.

Sehun came towards her and asked her gently, "Are you okay?"

"She's okay!" Jungkook hugged Lisa and answered his question with his eyebrow lifted lightly.

Sehun looked at him with a knitted brow, then turned towards Lisa, "Zou family won't forgive this."

Lisa didn't get to speak yet when Jungkook said, "Of course, so I'll protect Lisa well. Thank you Mr. Oh for rescuing Lisa this time. I, Jungkook, owe you my gratitude, so if a need arises in the future, I'll certainly repay the favour."

"I rescue Lisa and I don't need you to repay me."

"You can't say that, husband and wife are of one heart, so anything about Lisa is also my problem too."

Jungkook finished saying while patting his chest, then added, "Mr. Oh, please continue with your work, I'll take Lisa to the hospital now."

He then left while holding Lisa. After walking for a short while, he let out a cough and said, "Are you hurt?"