28. Appreciate

Today, Lisa went to her shop. Jungkook's drama will only start shooting a few days later, so Lisa entrusted Jungkook to take care of Yellow Fur.

"Yellow Fur, come, eat a meat piece!"

Yellow Fur laid down motionless like a mountain. It looked like it wasn't in a good mood.

"Yellow Fur, eat some, I'm your male owner, I'm no different than your female owner."

He fed the meat piece to its mouth. Yellow Fur turned its head to one side, obviously unhappy with him and wouldn't accept his food.

"Eat it!" Jungkook was mad.

"Bark!" Not eating.

"Eat!"

Jungkook pointed at it, so furious that he was about to blow up. Even a dog dared to throw a tantrum at him?!

He took off one of his slippers and told it fiercely, "Are you eating it or not?!"

"Bark bark bark!" It said it wouldn't eat it so it wouldn't eat it.

"You you you......" He recalled Lisa's instruction before she left, then threw his slipper to one side, feeling dejected. He knelt down to the floor to see face-to-face and eye-to-eye with yellow fur.

"Sir! You are my boss! Please give me face, and eat some?"

......

Lisa walked to the entrance of her shop. There was already quite a long line outside. It was in the morning, so people usually left after purchasing a cup of coffee and a box of dessert.

Those who went to work left for work, and those who went to school left for school.

She hired two more people in the shop to help with takeaways and cleaning up, thus increasing the efficiency.

"Can we make it?" A girl standing in the line asked another girl standing in front of her.

"We should leave after buying it even if we're late! I dreamed of the desserts here yesterday and salivated for the whole night. Especially the story, wait till I have a story, I'll come and exchange it!" She was a young teenage girl and had no story she could use to exchange with.

Lisa smiled. Such cute customers.

She helped out at the counter to pack the desserts. The girl was carrying her backpack as she hopped towards her, then smiled.

"Ai, sis, I don't have a story!"

Lisa continued packing, "This is for you."

"Ahhh! Thank you sis, I have wanted it for a long time!" Her voice at the end became softer, being considerate, in case if all the other customers found out, it would be hard for Lisa.

After they finished sending off the first group of people in the morning, it wasn't that busy anymore. Wu Xiao Rui who was in charge of the desserts massaged her waist,

"Boss, this is forced labour! I work until my hands tremble every morning."

Lisa raised her eyes and looked at her, "Did you count how many digits is your salary?"

"Hehehe" Wu Xiao Rui winked. She felt very satisfied to work here. No matter where she worked, it was a whole day's work until nightfall. When she just started, she only earned a thousand dollars a month, and she had to work so many hours every day that left her exhausted. Lisa recruited her from her last workplace and doubled her salary. The environment was also more relaxed. Since desserts were not their main menu, she could do anything she wanted as the only pastry chef.

At about eleven o' clock in the morning, there were not many people around when a man walked in. He said nothing as he sat down at an empty spot, then stared outside blankly. They weren't busy around this time so the waitress went up to him, "Sir, do you need anything?"