Chapter 41. Reporter

Jungkook was a little taken aback. Why did he bump into her?

"You're here too? We still have things to do, so we'll head off now." He faked two laughs as he held Lisa's hands to continue walking ahead.

Lisa's eyes narrowed into one line while he pulled her away. Something was amiss.

"Jungkook, why are you in such a hurry to leave? Is this your new girlfriend?" Nancy scrutinized Lisa with a smile as she teased Jungkook.

Lisa stood still. Her hand that was held by Jungkook sank into his meat as she smiled lightly without saying a single word.

Jungkook gritted his teeth and didn't dare to oppose her. He glared at Nancy.

"Who are you calling new? This is my wife!"

Nancy was even more shocked, "You're married?!"

"We're going to..." Fuck, it's painful!

Lisa only cared about increasing the grip of her hand. She was only smiling on the surface as she detached herself from the conversation.

"Tsk tsk, Jungkook, I can't imagine that there will be a day that you'll get married, I remember during that time..."

"Miss Nancy, we still have..." Damn you, don't talk about that time anymore, he will die.

Lisa didn't move and even tugged at him. Jungkook could only stop speaking halfway and didn't dare to move. He only glared at Nancy hoping that she would leave quickly.

Looking at the bag in Lisa's hand, she let out a laugh. "You're still the same, using your riches to make woman accept you."

Fuck, fuck, don't continue talking, please don't talk anymore.

"I thought that you were really sincere at first and thought that you were serious. But I never imagined that you didn't even know what love is."

Nancy exclaimed in this way because Jungkook gave her a very big blow that time. Now that they met once again, a lot of mixed feelings and perceptions were born.

Looking at their hands that were held together, she sighed, "Jungkook, looks like you've known what is love now, then you should be serious. Don't act high and mighty just because you have a lot of money."

She gave a kind reminder that she thought was appropriate before she smiled and was about to leave.

Lisa smiled gently, "Miss Nancy, I am the one who is financing this man at the moment."

She then ignored her astounded expression before she took Jungkook out. She shook off his hand after they were outside.

"Ex-girlfriend? A lot of money? Using your riches?"

Jungkook: "......"

......

"Lisa, listen to my explanation, ai, don't go."

Lisa walked rapidly in front while Jungkook was chasing after her from behind, calling her name.

"I... aiya~" He banged into someone.

"Ai, what are you doing? Use your eyes!"

"Sorry, sorry." The man who banged into him kept apologizing while walking away hurriedly. He only got to get a short glance at him.

"What the, Jungkook?"

Then he looked at that girl he was chasing after and saw him say something in a gentle way.

He almost shouted out loud, "Du Da?!"

Xu Quan then forgot about his wife and hastily ran after them. His hand was still holding onto his wife's bag, but as a reporter, what else could be more exhilarating than digging into breaking news?