Chapter 22. Cold joke

"Are you sure we can eat this?"

Jungkook glared at her, "It's up to you to eat it or not!"

Lisa clicked her tongue and then sat down. She took the plate Jungkook passed to her.

"Come, let me taste these dishes that already fail in smell and presentation," She then picked up a vegetable stalk and tasted it. She nodded,

"Hm, not bad, successfully failing the three criterias~"

Jungkook glared at her, then tasted it himself as well, "It does not taste that bad, okay?! A person like you doesn't even know how to cook and is even being fussy!"

"Only criticism can make people grow, understand? This is for your own benefit, to help you become a top chef sooner!"

"Cheh~" Jungkook let out a sound in disdain.

Actually it wasn't as bad as what Lisa stated. It was the opposite. It was not bad at all with this kind of cooking skill for the first attempt.

There was a brief silence when they were eating. Jungkook secretly glanced at Lisa, and saw that she was eating very earnestly. He suddenly felt an indescribable happiness and laughed out loud.

Lisa looked at him, "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing, I just thought about a joke."

"What kind of joke, tell me"

"A cold joke, what's there to hear?"

Lisa grinned, "I want to see how bad your sense of humor is."

Jungkook let out a cough, "Someone's prick is too short, so he goes to learn Latin dance..."

Lisa is expressionless. Jungkook laughed awkwardly, "A cold joke, cold joke."

"Let me tell you a cold joke too..."

Jungkook widened his eyes and looked at her.

"In the past, there was a banana walking down the road. It was too hot so it took its clothes off, and then it slipped."

"In the past, there was a match walking down the road, it slipped and lit itself up."

"In the past, there was a biscuit walking down the road, it was too hungry so it ate itself..."

"Hahahahahaha~" Jungkook laughed heartily.

Lisa was expressionless.

"I finally know the extent of your sense of humor."

Jungkook pointed at her and continued laughing. It wasn't the jokes that were funny, but Lisa who was telling the cold jokes with all seriousness.

"Do you still want to listen?"

"Yes!"

"In the past, there was a very lazy person. His wife wanted to leave the house but she was afraid that he might starve to death, so she made him a big biscuit and tied it around his neck. Later when his wife came back, she found that he had starved to death."

"Why?" Jungkook widened his eyes and looked at her.

"Because he finished eating all the biscuits in front of his neck, and he was too lazy to turn it around..."

"Hahahahahaha"

"...." The corners of her lips twitched as she watched Jungkook laughing like an idiot. This person's sense of humor was hard to define.

His laughter made her smile subconsciously as well. This was perhaps the happiest meal she had most recently.

Lisa finished eating, and rubbed her stomach without caring about her image, "That's it, I'm leaving, I have other things to do."