Chapter 27. Ultimate fan

After Du Da's weibo was published, comments began popping up at the bottom and her fans who were watching at the sidelines appeared one by one.

I love Du Da: 66666 mighty Du Da

Hahaha: I thought Du Da will continue to watch at the side, how come you'd resurfaced~

Orange shirt: Something is up, hehehe

Sincere heart: Du Da, I'm ready with my keyboard, you only need to say the word and we, Du Fen1 will support you!

Six thirty: Du Da is going to show us what she's made of, hahaha

......

Lisa stretched out her arms lazily and then moved her limbs. She didn't have that much spare time to go and check their addresses one by one. Her hacking skills were just average, but she only meant to scare them today. She could figure out who they were easily. Among all the things that Poisonous Chicken Soup had done previously, she'd only shared Da Yu's weibo that made Luo Xu think that she was the one backing Jungkook.

They really thought of her like a God. The man who was caught last time asked her to help boost his popularity. Huh, so I should help you if you ask? He looked so ugly and yet had such a pipe dream. She rejected him mercilessly. That man was a celebrity who was pretty popular. Lisa heard someone in the industry talk about him before, a scornful person.

He framed her on the internet multiple times. Lisa then replied with that sentence, you're going to be handicapped and you're still here to talk nonsense?

Coincidentally, a few days later he was caught!

This made the internet users think that she was legendary. There were all kinds of speculations. There was also one internet celebrity who was trying to become a star. After Du Da appeared, she couldn't maintain her position as the first place internet celebrity anymore, so she also tried to frame her in between her lines.

So she lost the role she'd gotten. Du Da couldn't do anything about it, but 'Xiu Shu' could! She was too lazy to check it when Du Fen made their move.

Big River: Du Da just sit back, I'll sponsor you a piece of information.

Old Days Old Times: Woah! The top comment is awesome

I love Du Da: 666666

Small rose: Hahaha, brother, I salute you a great man

Dream A Thousand Years: 666666

......

Lisa clicked on it. It was a form that consisted of those people who claimed that she was rigging the rules for Jungkook in Poisonous Chicken Soup weibo two hours ago. All the different names were linked to the same address, giving it a feeling of a crowd of people even though it was just ten people. They jumped out so aggressively to pull the people who didn't know the truth to their side.

Lisa snorted coldly, then saved the document. When she was about to say something, she saw the other comments,

7557555: Hacked into the guy's computer that jumped out the most, huh, as a star, doing plastic surgery is one thing, but why keep your conversation history? Also, when trying to frame people next time, remember to clear your computer's history. The truth is here, no need to thank me.

Niu Er: Wha! This inside story?!

Boss asked me to scout the mountains: This guy didn't even clean his own traces and dared to come frame my Du Da?

Taking break between work: Fuck! That's really shameless

Dream A Thousand Years: The top comment, you are a real man! Epic