Chapter 21. Cooking rice

Yu Bei's eyes spun around and he saw the woman he "fell in love with at first sight" in the afternoon coming out.

Lisa saw Jungkook and another man in front of her door, and didn't really mind. She looked at Jungkook and said,

"Heading downstairs? Then help me take the garbage down!"

She then took out the garbage bag. Jungkook's face was dark, looking unhappy. Yu Bei quickly grabbed it.

"You live one floor below Da Yu? Then you must be the woman who saved Sunghoon, I thank you so much, Jeon family owe you our gratitude! Oh yeah, let me introduce myself, I'm Yu Bei."

Lisa looked at the man in front of her. He looked like a scoundrel, just the type of person she didn't like.

"No problem, I'm just doing my part. Anything else?" She only wanted to quickly go back inside right now. She'd agreed to upload two chapters, and yet she hadn't started writing the second chapter.

"Miss, can you give me your contact number? I feel strongly for you at first sight, and you even saved my nephew. You're someone I owe my gratitude to!"

Lisa's eyes narrowed slightly, and before she could speak, Jungkook put out his hand to hold back Yu Bei back.

"Let's go, you already thanked her, now you should leave!"

"No, I..."

Lisa took the chance to close the door and wiggled her arms. This 250's cousin didn't seem to be in his right mind.

......

"You like her?" Yu Bei stared at him. Jungkook almost jumped up.

"How can that be possible?! How can I like her? Is she even a girl? Tomboy!" Jungkook gave a massive response as if someone stepped on his tail.

Yu Bei kept looking at him, and then patted his shoulder, "Is that so? Don't slap your own face later..."

He ignored Jungkook who tried to talk back and drove off in his car. Yu Bei had been playing in the field of love for so many years, how would he be oblivious to what Jungkook was thinking? Sigh, it was rare that he found a lady who he liked, but she was his cousin's love interest.

However, hmph, since you lied to me for a whole afternoon, I will never alert you. Act all you want, one day later you will want to just slap yourself!

......

Lisa finished typing, and scrolled weibo for a while. The male and female leads who were cast in her first book ended up together, the headlines were #Chen Zhijia proposed to Lee Yi#. As "Xiu Shu" who were kind of close to them, she shared it,

[Lali: Hahaha, they finally ended up together. I hope that Ye Ran and Fang Yu will be happy together forever! @Chen Zhijia @Lee Yi]

"Ye Ran""Fang Yu" were the names of the leads of the drama. A few minutes later, she saw the comments of them replying thank you. It was really a blessing to be able to end up being together.

Go with the flow: Winter is coming soon. It's really a time of happiness. I've received a lot of wedding invitations recently.

Liu Liu: Same, my high school friend invited me to her baby's full month party. While I am still single...

Big River: That's nothing compared to me. I organized a reunion last time, and all of their discussions were about children, kindergartens... A single dog can only put his head down and eat quietly, I don't want to join a reunion anymore / bye

Red rose and white rose: My friends all around me have started to date one by one. Sigh, no matter if they are more good looking than me or not, I'm the only one who is still awaiting 11/11 (singles day). If not because I know I have good people skills, I'm going to start questioning my character!