Chapter 46. Elderly fans

"Will she be as ugly as you?"

The expression of his manager who was watching from the side suddenly changed. All of them were reporters. Jungkook mocked someone right in front of them, who knew how they would publish it once they went back. He quickly went forward.

"Kook, don't make such a joke. Sir, Kook is just joking."

That reporter's face darkened until it turned purple, "Mr. Jeon, are you being haughty right now just because you are famous?"

"You said such obnoxious words about my girlfriend, and I can't talk back to you?"

Jungkook's face also looked pissed off. These paparazzis were seriously annoying!

"I'm only speaking the truth. Someone who becomes famous by selling negativity and by leading the internet users to criticize everything. To point it out in a bad light, the purpose of Poisonous Chicken Soup's existence is to take revenge on the community and to endanger the youth. You think you're so mighty because you have her backing you up?"

"**!" The veins on Jungkook's forehead bulged upwards. His left hand threw the lunch box to the floor and pounced towards him.

His manager quickly rushed up to stop him while the other reporters quickly snapped all the photos in the midst of the chaos.

......

#Jungkook being haughty#

#Jungkook beat a reporter up#

Various topics went up the top searches on that same day. The one where Jungkook beat the reporter up even surged to the headlines.

His manager's face was black, "How can you be so impulsive? You beat a reporter up? don't you know that the media loves chaos, once you beat one up, everyone will write whatever they want. They can frame you and tarnish your name!"

Jungkook sat down silently. The director wanted him to rest for a day - he was obviously unhappy as well.

If he was framed badly, would there be people who boycott their drama because of Jungkook?

Wang An didn't blame him as well. He knew that some reporters really didn't view celebrities as humans. They only cared about creating topics that would garner attention.

Internet User A: Paparazzis can be extremely troublesome sometimes

Internet User B: He's only a little famous and he already started to beat people up, playing haughty?

Internet User C: Haughty? I don't even know who he is

Internet User D: Hehe, no matter what's the reason, it's wrong to beat people up

Internet User n: Looking for trouble?

......

On the internet, bad comments were flooding in. Jungkook also only focused on the shooting. His current workshop only consisted of him and his manager, he didn't even have a public relations team.

He didn't see or listen to what was happening on the internet. He didn't think that he was wrong anyway.

That night, when Jungkook returned to the hotel, his manager was already waiting at the door with a smile on his face.

"Yo, you seem to be in a good mood?"

His manager held the phone up with a smile, "See."

Jungkook took it from him and saw the words on the screen,

[Xu Quan: I can't stand to watch the distorted truth, the real truth is here @Kook]

"I already helped you to share it."