Chapter 25. Do you have a misunderstanding about me

After the business of her shop began moving in the right track, Lisa began working to and fro her home and the shop. She wasn't always in the shop since her main job was still to write. After she finished this book, she needed to start a new book.

This operation model of her shop was pretty good. Her capital wouldn't be lost and she might even earn money after some time.

That way, she didn't need to sell her own "child" to feed herself. Yes, her books were her children.

Jungkook was not yet busy at the moment. The drama where he played the third male lead was not aired yet, but the variety show was going to air tonight. His manager had even booked the next script for him.

According to him, Jungkook would be casted as some small side characters to gain experience and fame first while awaiting the chance for him to become famous.

After ten o' clock at night, Lisa finished showering and was about to go to bed when someone knocked on the door.

"What's up with you?"

Jungkook blinked, "Tonight my show is airing, let's watch together?"

Lisa: "......"

......

"Quickly, it's going to start, come quickly!"

"What's the urgency, don't you know that being up late at night can harm a girls face? At least let me put on my mask!"

After she placed the mask on her face properly, she walked out slowly, "Dead fish, what program is this, must it only air at eleven o'clock!"

"What? Looking down on a variety show?!"

After caressing yellow fur who displayed a face of arrogance, he then looked at her face, "Have you finished using the masks I gave you last time?"

"Already finished?"

Such a lavish spender!

What to do? Kook realized mournfully that he couldn't even afford this Lisa's mask!!!

What kind of earning would he need to feed this woman?!

"You... spend how much a month?"

Lisa thought about it, then shook her head, "I never counted."

"Then which level of the entertainment circle is needed to afford your living?"

Lisa pondered about it, "Second or third-class celebrity's salary should be enough..."

Jungkook hadn't yet let out a breath of relief when he heard her say, "But marriage wouldn't be enough. It's so hard to feed me, and if there's a child, it has to be at least a movie god."

Jungkook thought about his distance to become a movie god, and cried out loud in his heart. Daddy, I wanna go home! He can only feed this woman by taking over the family's business, wuwuwu......

"Alright, watch the variety show."

When he said that it was a small-scale variety show, Jungkook wasn't being humble. It was really very small-scale!

The camera opened to a few hosts with unfamiliar faces. They must have rented a small-sized studio.

They acted out a drama scenario followed by gales of laughter. Of course, the laughter did not come from Lisa and Jungkook, it was simply a sound that was self-directed, coming from the program.

Lisa's lips twitched, "Where are you?"

"The main character always appears last, wait a little more, don't fret!"