Chapter 44. War-time spy drama

"Young man, don't do such a money-wasting and dangerous thing anymore next time, do you hear me?"

"Yes yes yes, everything you say is right."

"You lad, don't say one thing and think the other way around. I'm still not done dealing with you yet today! It's the new year, yet we remain standing at the front line because of people like you, to maintain the safety of our neighborhood!"

Jungkook gave him a thumbs up. The uncle glared at him.

"Girl, do you understand this lad's character? Don't blindly listen to men's sweet words."

"Hey hey, uncle, you're being immoral now. This is our affair, what are you blindly talking about to my woman?"

The uncle blew at his mustache and glared at him, "You lad, if you don't do anything guilty, then why did you run after you saw me? Luckily my legs are still fine, or else, you'll quickly slip away."

"Penalty, penalty, Your action constitutes a fine according to the rule."

He glimpsed at them, then suddenly said, "Forget about it, you don't need to pay, you!"

He pointed at Jungkook, "No one is doing the cleaning from the first day to the third day of new year. You will do the cleaning of this area."

Jungkook widened his eyes, but since he was the one at fault, he accepted it.

Only then did the uncle put his hands behind his back and lifted his head proudly. He paced back step by step.

......

The two people on the sofa looked at each other, then suddenly laughed.

"This uncle's stamina is really energetic..."

Lisa sat up and looked at him, "Are you sincere?"

Jungkook patted his heart, "I'm not just sincere, I'm also amorous."

Lisa: "......"

"It's already very late..."

"Hm?"

"I'm sleepy, I want to sleep!" After he said that, he laid down on the sofa and closed his eyes.

Lisa kicked him, "Go back!"

"Huu Huu Huu!" He let out loud snoring sounds.

Lisa smiled gently, then said lightly, "It's cold here, go sleep in the room."

Jungkook instantaneously jumped up. His eyes were glowing as he looked at Lisa excitedly.

"Get lost!!!"

In the end, he slept in the guest bedroom...

The second day, Jungkook went out with a broom. An hour later, he came back angrily.

"What happened?" Lisa's hand that was applying the face mask paused for a while as she asked him in confusion.

"Damn him! I was thinking why that uncle wanted me to clean the floor and talked about not working for three days. The one doing the cleaning was his wife!"

Lisa's eyes opened slightly, "How did you know?"

"I was wondering why that uncle had time to chase and catch us on new year's eve. Let me tell you, when I went down just now, I met the residents living a few blocks in front. They said that recently, this uncle had been catching people who played with fireworks to make them do the cleaning on his wife's behalf until the fifteenth day of new year."

"The others' children were just playing for fun, so the uncle felt inappropriate to arrange them from the first day to the third day of new year. Yesterday night, even if we ran to the moon, he would certainly still catch us."