XX

"Stop that!" Yona giggles as Leehan teasingly held her phone above his head

"Stop that!" Yona giggles as Leehan teasingly held her phone above his head. "Give it back!" After he interrupted her conversation with Jungwon, he took her to a lake nearby the campsite.

He laughs, "No, you stop. Let me delete this!" He proceeds to delete the ugly picture she took of him when he was observing sniffing the flowers. When he does, he returns it to her, "Mission complete."

"I still have the recently deleted section, dumbass." She then walks away from him. He teasingly rolls his eyes and trails after her. He didn't really mind the ugly picture if he was being honest, he just wanted to play around with her.

He finds black dahlias on the floor not too far from them. Smiling to himself, he picks one up and rushes to stand in front of her. He holds it out for her, "My lady."

Her eyes widen at the sudden, sweet gesture. She wanted to smile, but since the whole thing with Jungwon, she wasn't sure if she could 100% trust Leehan with affection yet. She blankly says, "Thanks."

"You have trouble expressing yourself," he chirps as he sticks the flower over her ear. His patience is noticeably impeccable. "Who'd you get it from? Mom? Dad? Guardian?"

"None of your business," she crosses her arms as she continued to walk away from him, hiding a smirk.

Realizing she was unrelenting, he runs up behind her. "You're also very prickly," he whispers to her ear. "You remind me of someone."

"Do I?" she hums. "Who?"

"My mother," he says in a new tone that she couldn't read, but she brushes it off.

She sarcastically responds, "Well, she must be the best person in the world for me to remind you of her."

He sighs out solemnly, "She was." He stops walking.

Finally, she turns around to look at him. His expression completely changed, and he was looking down. "Is she...?" He slowly nods. "I'm sorry."

"It's alright," he shrugs. "It happened a long time ago, I've moved on since then. Well, I hope I have."

The sudden of change of atmosphere was the last thing she expected with such a cheery boy like Leehan, so she wasn't sure how to go about it. She drops her hands to her side, "What happened, if I may ask?"

"That's a story for another time," he ruffles her hair. Although he tried to come off as unaffected, there was a noticeably sadness in his puppy eyes. "All I can say is that she died trying to avenge my dad."