XXI

sheepwonHello 🫰

sheepwon
Hello 🫰

yoyoyona
hi :-)
how did you find my @ ?

sheepwon
Through mutual following
Plus
Yona isn't a common name to search up

yoyoyona
lol
i take the last part as a compliment
i'm so unique 😃
thx for adding me to the gc btw

sheepwon
No worries
Though I expected you to be in there before me

yoyoyona
yeah
i'm kinda embarrassed i wasn't

sheepwon
Yeah
But don't worry about it, this chat is pretty useless
All there is in it is gossip and petty complaints about the events
These kids can't be grateful, I swear

yoyoyona
that's true
we have a lot of complainers in our year!
also
what's with "sheep" in ur username 💀
the hell does it mean

sheepwon
Haha
You'll understand
One day 🤭

=

The next day was the day of the games.
Every student on the site was divided into four teams of 30: Instinct (yellow), Mystic (blue), or Valor (red). Yes, Pokémon Go teams, to play numerous games throughout the afternoon.

Yona was in team Valor, naturally. She had been quite irritable since she realized Jieum's inauthenticity, so she was going to be fired up in the games.

However, the first game was already against her favour. Duo sack race. It was going to be a bitch to her not because it was hard, but because of the person she was doing it with. "Your perfume is way too strong," she hisses.

Grace huffs, uncomfortably shifting her weight. "Stop sniffing me, bitch." She never had to force her cutesy facade around Yona because she saw through ber anyway. Thus, they were always bantering.

This was the closest the two had been in years. The last time they were this close was when they fought in freshman year after Yona called out her fake designer earrings. There was a lot of hair pulling involved - It was a memorable sight for everyone who witnesses it.

"With this amount of perfume, I think you're asking to be sniffed," Yona rolls her eyes. "I don't know why our team thought we'd be a good pair for the first round. You're going to drag me down."