XXVII

"Let's get this over with

"Let's get this over with."

Jungwon sighs, "Vampires indeed bite each other to show romance, but you're Human. Can you take it?"

"I've taken it before, what makes you think I can't now?" Danah had so much trust in him. She knew that he would never drink her blood to the point he'd kill her. "Besides, I need to cover up the old one."

The last statement was what really drove Jungwon to agreeing. Hesitantly, he gets up and positions himself on top of her. He looks at her innocent eyes then to her neck. Before doing anything else, he slowly brings his head down to place multiple kisses on several different areas of her neck.

Danah slowly blinks as if preparing herself, she tugs down on her collar to reveal the previous bite mark. Heaving a deep breath at seeing it, he thinks about how he never wants to see it again. Before he proceeds, he tells her, "I love you."

At that, he lowers his head and bites her neck. Pain begins engulfing Danah, but it quickly turns to beautiful sensations. Her body naturally trembles, so her arms begin uncomfortably moving around. Noticing this, Jungwon grabs both of her arms and pins them down. He was constricting her movement in case she'd push him off and accidentally injure herself.

Her chest fluctuates as he extracts blood from her. It wasn't near to as much as he did prior, but she was still losing blood nevertheless. Weirdly enough, she felt good. She felt like this was bonding them closer together. She felt love and loved. She didn't know what Jungwon was feeling at the moment, but she truly felt that they could work. She had grown to love him and his home.

Yona's eyes flutter open as she awoken from that dream. She instantly concluded that it was a flashback. Another thing she concluded was that she wasn't going to fall back asleep after experiencing such an intimate moment.

Breathing out, she sits up on her bed to blankly stare ahead. She places her hand on her neck, feeling where the bite was. Her neck was free of bites, but Danah's wasn't. She wondered what it was like to get bitten by a Vampire.

She wasn't as fazed by these montages anymore as she used to be. She used to have a hard time believing that they were real, but now she did and that made her heart heavy.

She kept receiving bits and pieces of her past life in her thoughts, and she was tired. Not because she wanted them to stop so that she didn't experience them anymore; but because she wanted to have had experienced them. There was a deep yearning in her for her to comprehend how all these montages connect and what they meant.

It was 3AM.
She throws on a hoodie and ties her hair into a bun. Tip-toeing downstairs, she makes sure to quietly leave the house so that no one woke up. She opens the front door to be met with the cold air of night.

So many things have happened lately, so she decided to take another walk to free up her mind. She locks the door behind her and continues outside.

A lot had changed in her life since last year. No more Jieum, but there was Jungwon. Kinda. Oh, how Yona wanted to beat up Jieum for hurting Jungwon. Yona wanted to comfort him, but he had locked himself away from her.