Chapter 23: The Most Delicious Meat I've Ever Eaten in My Life

Lu Yanchen was struggling to retract his leg when he saw the female educated youth in front of him lift her head.

She was also wearing a plain white short-sleeved shirt and black pants. Her black hair was tied up in a bun, and she looked clean and neat, as if untouched by dust. But the most important thing was that this female educated youth was very beautiful. In the moment she looked up, Lu Yanchen was slightly stunned.

The girl had flawless skin, clear and transparent eyes, a delicate and straight nose, and cherry-red lips that looked ripe. Her small face was exquisite and beautiful in every way. Her beauty reminded Lu Yanchen of an orchid he once accidentally encountered while capturing a suspect from another country who was trying to gather information about our country's islands.

That orchid grew in the deep mountains, seemingly detached from the mundane world, soft and graceful, standing tall and elegant, as if it had a kind of magic that could calm people's minds.

Fortunately, the beauty in front of him was alive and had quite a temper. Gu Ling slapped Lu Yanchen's leg and said, "If you move again, you'll be dead!"

She lowered her head and sucked on the wound on Lu Yanchen's leg, sucking out the venomous blood and spitting it out to the side. She did this mouthful by mouthful. Li Haixia quickly said, "If this venomous blood isn't sucked out, it could be fatal! I'll go get water and a towel!"

Lu Yanchen was just shocked by the wooden house and the farmland. When he saw the female educated youth, he instinctively thought she was harassing him. But now he realized that Gu Ling was actually saving him, which made him feel a bit ashamed and embarrassed.

But the next moment, he still stopped Gu Ling. "Do you have any wounds in your mouth these days? Sucking venomous blood is a folk remedy, but it can also be harmful to people! You don't need to suck anymore. I'll use a knife to cut open the wound and squeeze out the venomous blood myself!"

Many people use this method to rescue those bitten by snakes, but one careless move could put the rescuer in danger too!

The few times Gu Ling helped suck, she had already sucked out most of the venomous blood. At this moment, Lu Yanchen had Ding Shaoyang bring out a small knife and burn it with fire. He endured the pain and cut his leg wound, causing Gu Ling's eyebrows to jump!

Everyone else also sucked in a breath of cold air. This person who calmly cut his own leg without changing his expression was truly ruthless!

In fact, Lu Yanchen is also an ordinary mortal with a physical body. He also feels pain. After cutting open the wound on his leg, his hand trembled slightly from the pain. Everyone present was shocked. Ding Shaoyang, who was next to him, didn't even know to help him squeeze out the poisonous blood.

In the end, it was Gu Ling who reacted first. She squatted down to help him completely squeeze out the poisonous blood, and then used the clean water and towel provided by Li Haixia to treat his wound. Looking at the red blood mouth cut by Lu Yanchen himself, Gu Ling couldn't help but give him 82 points in her heart, with the remaining 18 points sent in the form of "666"!

Gu Ling dried some herbal medicine, some of which were disinfectants. She wrapped the herbal powder with gauze and carefully bandaged Lu Yanchen. However, her eyebrows were still furrowed: "Although the poisonous blood has been cleaned out, we still need to observe carefully. These few days are especially important. It's best to drink herbal water for a few days and rest more."

Lu Yanchen quietly looked at the bandage on his leg, and then at the girl in front of him.

He used to loathe every woman who came to him to pester him. He couldn't understand why these women didn't have anything better to do.