Last Entry

Dear readers,

I want to thank you all for the support, love and observant eyes for my work. I am glad I was able to write a unique and loveable story that was relatable to one of my favourite anime's of all time. As the anime and this fanfic come to a close, I want to thank you and leave you this last entry.

Lots of love, and enjoy the last of the fanfic!

­­­­

Entry of Rosanna Bauer's diary

Sixth of May, 457, The Bauer community

Today the negotiations between the former continent of Marley and the Island of Paradis has started. We are all hanging around the radio, trying to listen in on the debates as they go on. Not a lot of farmwork will be done today, I guess. I believe Armin will make a strong points on our democracy. I received a letter and early birthday gift.

Onyankopon left two days ago, after helping us claim another loan for the new barns and acreage. He will return with Gabi and Falco for a long visit. We will have a big party I think. I hope we will have enough drink to go around.

Some kids dug up Zeke's skull about a week ago. I found it tied up in a tree, with arrows and knives stuck through it. The kids have been put on mucking out duty for the next month. I finally put Zeke where he will look best. On the mantle of my fireplace, next to the family portrait.

Auntie has not been feeling well these past days, she's been bed bound and ailing. I wonder if she will make it past the summer. She says she wants to see the sea one last time... I wonder what I need to do.

I hope these negotiations will be the end of all wars and pains on our planet. And that we will finally live hand in hand and heart to heart with each other... I so wish to see our country bloom, like our gardens do every spring.

For now, I have to see the doctor, my limp is getting worse. And auntie won't shut up about it. I will write again soon... now I need to go milk the cows.

R. Bauer