Chapter 3: Love is Hate

——————————🐍——————————

Loki lead (Y/n) and Sylvie into a car that had several booths and a bar in the middle that was serving drinks.

"Evening passengers." Loki greeted as they walked by.

They made their way to an empty booth, and (Y/n) sat in the middle while Sylvie sat on the right.

"Uh, um, listen I can't go backwards on a train." Loki told Sylvie.

"Well I never sit with my back to a door." Sylvie replied.

"What? There are doors on both sides."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes. "Just sit down." She hissed grasping Loki's arm pulling him down into the booth.

"FYI, that wasn't even a plan." Sylvie commented.

"Oh really?"

"Plans have multiple steps. Dressing as a guard and getting on a train is just doing a thing."

"Well (Y/n) thought it was a good plan."

"No she didn't."

"Sure she did. She went along with it."

"She didn't go along with it, you made her."

(Y/n) raised her hand. "Uh, excuse me. 'She' is sitting right here, and 'she' would really like her uniform back now."

Loki looked at her with disappointment. "Why would you want to do that? This outfit definitely suits you more." He complimented, his gaze dropping a bit lower.

She noticed him staring and gaped at him, before punching him in the arm.

"Ow!" Loki whined. "Alright, alright. Fine." He waved his hand and changed her into her Hunter's uniform again.

"Thank you." She said.

Sylvie smirked in amusement at their interaction as (Y/n) yawned and covered her mouth.

"Oh, are you a bit tired? Feel free to, you know, get some rest. I have a perfectly good shoulder for you to lean on, right here. I remember how much you liked it in the library." Loki teased, patting his shoulder and winking at her.

(Y/n) responded to that by punching him in the shoulder again.

"Ow! You're very mean, you know that?!" He pouted, rubbing his shoulder.

"I'm not sleeping here." She told him.

"What, you don't like sleeping on a train?"

"I don't like sleeping around untrustworthy people."

"How do you feel about sleeping with untrustworthy people?" Loki asked with a smirk.

"Oh you—!"

(Y/n) nearly jumped out of her seat, fully intending to kick his ass, when Sylvie grabbed her arm and pulled her back.