Chapter 1: Jumping Through Time

——————————🐍——————————

In the Time Variance Authority, a large stone statue of a man sat tall, seemingly looking over and watching everything that happened in the TVA.

And one of the things he happened to notice was two people running through the outer halls of the TVA being chased by an analyst and a few hunters.

One of these people was a tall man with shoulder-length black hair and blue eyes, wearing the same outfit as an analyst, except it was a bit dirtier.

The other was a woman with (h/l), (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and (s/c) skin, wearing the same outfit as the Hunters.

The two continued to run down the hall, when two other hunters appeared in front of them, pointing their pruning sticks at them.

"Hold it right there, Variants!" They ordered.

"What is going on?" The girl asked, turning to the analyst. "Mobius, it's us. (Y/n) and Loki."

He looked at them suspiciously. "I don't know either of you." Mobius insisted.

Loki and (Y/n) shared a look, both of them seeming to have the same thought.

Which was to jump over the railing...which is what they did...

They fell for a few seconds and harshly landed in the back of a yellow flying delivery vehicle.

The driver was so startled, she lost control of the vehicle and crashed into the cheek of the giant statue and spun out of control.

The truck crashed through a window, and Loki and (Y/n) tumbled out of the back and landed on the floor.

Several TVA workers stared at them in shock, especially Casey who had been busy buffing the floors.

Loki waved to everyone in the room as he and (Y/n) stood up.

He flipped his hair out of his face. "I'm fine, I'm fine." He insisted.

Loki then turned to (Y/n). "Are you okay?"

She picked a piece of debris from her hair. "I'm alive, if that's what you mean."

Loki nodded, relieved that she wasn't hurt and looked back at everyone who was staring at them.

"Morning." He greeted, waving again.

Behind them, the delivery vehicle started falling forward, and the woman inside screamed.

Loki and (Y/n) rushed forward, but they were too late and the truck fell out of the window down towards the ground.

"She'll be fine." Loki insisted.

Just then, a screen hanging from the ceiling fell off and landed in the floor, causing a large crack to appear, right where the TVA symbol was.

Loki leaned against the fallen screen, panting heavily while (Y/n) analyzed the room they were in.

Her eyes widened when they landed on Casey. "Casey!" She exclaimed.