Chapter 1: Brad Wolfe

——————————🐍——————————

LONDON, UK : 1977

Mobius, Loki, and (Y/n) all emerged from an orange time door out onto the streets of London. Mobius and Loki were wearing black tuxes, and (Y/n) was wearing a very fancy (f/c) outfit.

Mobius looked at them. "Thoughts?"

Loki looked around. "Sylvie's not here."

"We just got here, Loki." (Y/n) reminded him.

"I know but it doesn't feel right..." Loki countered.

"Why?" Mobius asked him.

"It's too safe. It's not a war zone, it's not an apocalypse it's not her style." Loki explained.

(Y/n) shrugged. "Well, now that the timeline is branching, maybe this is her style now."

"Plus we got a hit on a TemPad that belonged to Hunter X-5 before it went dark." Mobius added.

"X-5 was here?" (Y/n) asked.

Mobius nodded. "Yeah. Why?"

She shook her head. "Nothing."

Loki looked down at her. "Who's X-5?"

"He's...uh...he's the guy whose prune stick you stole to disintegrate the wall in the War Room." (Y/n) told him.

Loki narrowed his eyes at her, he got the feeling there was more she wasn't telling him, but decided not to push it for now.

"Well if the TemPad went dark, then she found him first." Loki rationalized.

"No question."

"Yeah, I don't disagree. But you said you wanted to find Sylvie. Well, with Dox and X-5 not responding, this is our only lead." Mobius said, walking across the street.

He started heading to a large theater where several people were waiting to get inside to see the premiere of the new movie 'Zaniac' which was starring Brad Wolfe.

(Y/n) let out a sigh. "Ready?" She asked Loki.

He nodded. "You look beautiful by the way."

She looked up at him and smiled. "Thanks. You look very handsome as well."

She leaned up and pressed her lips to his which he happily reciprocated. When they broke apart, Loki extended his arm for her to take, which she did.

The two of them crossed the street and joined Mobius and the crowds who cheered in excitement as a red car pulled up and a familiar figure stepped out of it.

X-5, aka, Brad Wolfe, waved and addressed the crowd.

...

Inside the theatre, several well dressed and important people were mingling before the premiere started.

Mobius, Loki and (Y/n) managed to slip their way in, and were looking around for Brad.