Chapter 1: Jumping Through Time...Again

——————————🐍——————————

Loki and (Y/n) panted heavily as their eyes opened. The bright light surrounding them faded and they were able to see clearly.

They looked at each other in slight confusion, then glanced around the room to see that they were alone.

They both crept out of the room and down the halls, trying to find a trace of anyone in the TVA. But it was all empty. They were the only ones there.

"What happened? Where is everyone?" (Y/n) asked in slight panic.

"I'm not sure...but we'll figure it out, okay?" Loki told her.

He reached out to grasp her hand when the two of them suddenly Time-Slipped.

...

They reappeared outside some open elevator doors and stumbled a bit.

"No, no, no." Loki muttered. "This is not happening again!"

"Loki..." (Y/n) whispered.

He looked at her and she nodded her head towards two figures standing further in the room by some desks. One of them had a TVA guidebook in their hand and was flipping through it.

Loki furrowed his brows. "Hello?" He called.

He reached over to put a protective arm in front of (Y/n), not knowing who these people were, but then they Time Slipped again.

...

They reappeared back in the halls by the containment cell.

Loki and (Y/n) took the elevator up to another floor with several desks and chairs. Loki walked over to one of the desks and saw a TVA guidebook on it. He picked it up and began flipping through it.

"Hello?" Someone called.

Loki and (Y/n) looked up to see no one else there.

"Hello?" Loki called back.

"Loki!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

He snapped his gaze to her and saw that she was watching some of the other desks starting to evaporate. They seemed to be dissolving into strands.

The room dissolved all around them, as Loki and (Y/n) looked around in a panic. (Y/n) quickly grabbed onto Loki and they Time-Slipped away.

——————————🐍——————————