Chapter 3: Time Cell

——————————🐍——————————

Sylvie, Loki, and (Y/n) were all lead down the halls of the TVA by Minutemen. Sylvie had about four soldiers guarding her, while Loki and (Y/n) had two. They all had the collars around their necks.

Sylvie was eventually lead away from Loki and (Y/n), and a few seconds later, (Y/n) was led away as well.

Loki tried to shake off his guards to see where they were taking her, but they held him firm. Mobius caught up with Loki and his guards and he started leading him somewhere.

"Well?" Mobius said.

"Well what?" Loki asked.

"I know you got some quip you're just dying to say."

"Oh I don't have a quip. I've got nothing to say to you."

Mobius rolled his eyes. "Come on."

"By the way, I should have an equal amount of security. This is insulting!" Loki complained.

Mobius scoffed. "You just can't help yourself."

"You betrayed me!" Loki accused.

"You betrayed me! And (Y/n)!" Mobius countered.

"Where did they take her?" Loki questioned.

"That's none of your concern."

"Oh grow up!"

"You grow up."

Mobius led him into the Time Theater again.

"You know, it occurred to me that you're not really the God of Mischief." Mobius commented.

Loki scoffed. "Oh, here it comes. The folksy dopey insult from the folksy dope. What am I? The God of Self-Sabotage, yeah? The God of Back-Stabbing?"

Mobius shrugged. "Just kind of an asshole. And a bad friend. Yeah. Chew on that for a bit. Alright, it's ready."

Mobius pulled out his TemPad and used it to open up a red door.

"What is this?" Loki asked.

"You'll see."

"Mobius!"

"No, no, no. Let him have one last desperate trick from the desperate trickster. Go ahead."

The Minutemen paused and Loki turned to Mobius. "The TVA is lying to you."

Mobius chuckled. "Put him in."

The Minutemen threw Loki through the door.

...

Loki was shoved into an area, and the door closed behind him. He looked around, and saw that he was in Asgard.

He chuckled and looked around. "Seriously?"

From around the corner, Sif came, the side of her hair cut off.