Chapter 20

"You want it rough, huh?" He asked and her eyes flew wide. Before she could deny or do something in her protest, his lips found his way on hers, making her breath hitch. She started to move on the bed like a dying fish but with his free hand, he grabbed her waist and pinned it on the mattress while completely attaching his body against hers, making her unable to move as he kissed her. She instantly pursed her lips but that didn't stop him as he licked her pursed lips twice before moving down to her jaw.

He planted open-mouthed kisses on her jaw, making her breathing irregular as she continued to struggle even though she could barely move now.

"L-Let me go." She said breathlessly as he continued to give open mouthed kisses on her neck and jaw. "Y-You can't..." She breathed down when he sucked on a particular area of her neck.

"Why not?" He asked, taking her flesh within his lips and biting on it, making her flinch. He was deliberately leaving marks on her. She dreaded the moment he might sink his teeth inside her neck and drink her dry.

"I-I'm on my m-menstrual cycle." She let out with much difficulty. Feeling extremely nauseated that now she has to tell him about her menstrual cycle just to get away from the hell that was coming her way. 

He paused and looked at her.

"Oh that, I already know." He said and she stilled.

Already know?

"The moment you stepped inside this castle, I've known since then." He declared rather proudly and Sasha was left speechless, confused and terrified. "I'm a vampire, I can smell blood. What happened to your smart brain? Looks like Logon Kingdom has made you go dumb just like your so called husband." He muttered casually.

'For a vampire who has lived for so long, you sure blabber more than a teenage woman.' Sasha thought while staring at him rather unenthusiastically. He could smell her menstrual blood. Sasha's eyes widened when she realized something.

Fiona also....

Does that mean…

She was also a vampire.

Sasha was fast to put one and one together and suddenly everything made sense.

Fiona was here to seduce Jasper.

He easily fall into the trap because he was a sucker for power and beauty.

They killed those five people and planned all of this out and it turned out exactly as they wanted.

She stepped into this damned castle.

She should have listened to her guts and fought her way to stay back.

"Y-You planned all of this?" Sasha asked.

He slowly let go of her wrist and got straight, her waist was caged within his thighs but he was obviously not sitting on her. Sasha got on her elbow and stared at him in disbelief.

Yeah, Ragnar was Luan and he planned all of this.

But why go to such lengths just to make her life more hell?

Hasn't he done enough?

Why was he even doing this with her?

"Yes, it was a plan." He mused with a shrug and Sasha just stared at him in disbelief. She had so much to ask and say but words wouldn't just form on her lips.

Just a single word left her lips.

"W-Why?"

What has she even done to deserve this?

If she has done something wrong to him then she also deserves to know what she has done because all her lifetime she have thrived to be nothing but a kind person.

"W-What have I don-done to you?" She asked with a little teary eyes. He raised his hand and grabbed her chin.

"This face...is your misery," He said ever so slowly and she harshly pushed his hand away.

"Stop beating around the bush and just say it, what have I done to you?" She asked, a deep frown on her face, her swollen eyes were on the verge of shedding a few more tears of helplessness, he just stared at the hand she pushed away before slowly meeting her gaze. She scooted a little back. 

"If this face is the cause of my misery..." Sasha said, looking away while touching her face. "I can burn it, slash it, would that free me fr-" Before she could complete her sentence, he grabbed her hand and pulled it off of her face as he harshly yanked her forward with the hand he was holding her.

What Sasha saw next was beyond her understanding.

"If I saw even a scratch on that face, I'll fuck everything all over for you and there will be no mercy." He roared right on her face as she flinched back in horror. Her terrified eyes fixed on his. Her throbbing orbs fixed on his red ones.

He looked like a bull ready to tear her into two. She immediately pursed her lips, even stifling the whimper that unconsciously left her lips.

"This face of yours is the only reason your alive." He declared and yanked her forward once again. If he did that again, her arm would come off.

What happened next left her baffled.

He grabbed a fistful of her hair from behind and yanked her head back, exposing his neck to his red eyes and the very next second she felt a sharp pain in her neck that made her eyes go wide and before a scream could tore out of her lips, her mouth was covered with his other hand.

She stared at the ceiling in terror as her whole body jolted in pain. She felt like her neck would snap into two as he began to drink her blood. The way he sucked on her skin and drank her blood like a thirsty beast left her unable to move even an inch. Warm tears trickled down her eyes, her chest vibrated with each of her sobs that remained buried within her.

He wasn't stopping.

She tried to struggle out of his hold but by now she was even weaker than before. She hit him on his chest once and then twice as she began to feel dizzy. His hold tightened on her as he took a one last sip of his heaven before pulling his fangs out and licking that area several times until the blood stopped coming out. He licked his blooded lips and looked at her only to find her unconscious.

He put his hand at the back of her head as he removed his other hand from her mouth. He pulled her up on his lap and supported her back up with his hand on the back of her head. He slowly moved down and attached the left side of his face against her chest.

*Ba-thump* *Ba-thump* 

His red orbs stared at the wall in front of him blankly as he silently listened to her heartbeat.

"Good."