Chapter 46

"Who asked you to comment about my choice?"

Both Mason and Fiona looked ahead while Sasha slowly turned around only to meet his intense gaze. He was standing near the corner of the corridor, leaning against the wall with his sturdy arms crossed over his sturdy chest, and his ankles crossed together. He was in his usual royal dressing, indicating that he hadn't gone to sleep yet.

Fiona immediately bowed at him but neither Sasha nor Mason bowed at him which was quite suspicious for Sasha. Shouldn't Mason be the one bowing at him?

Surprisingly, he remained the same.

"Mason asked," Mason said with a shrug of his shoulder and Ragnar narrowed his eyes on him. "What were you two doing?" Ragnar asked, eyeing both Mason and Fiona before his gaze settled down back on Sasha. 

"This was the first time Mason was seeing Sasha, so just an introduction." Fiona made an excuse and Sasha passed her a side eye before matching Ragnar's gaze. "Since when did your people start lying to you?" Sasha asked and Ragnar tilted his head. His gaze slowly traveled back to Fiona who now looked a little tense.

Mason remained the same. He didn't look affected by Ragnar's presence at all and Ragnar doesn't seem to be bothered by it either. "So what is the truth?" Ragnar asked, staring right at Fiona with a blank gaze.

"Well, it really was an introduction just not in her royal way." Fiona tried to suppress her mocking tone. 'Royal way? That was not even in a normal way. I saw him for the first time when he was fucking a maid right in the middle of the corridor with not even a tiny bit of shame.' Sasha yelled inside her brain.

"Then you are supposed to have an introduction according to her way." Ragnar's words caught Sasha a little off guard but the other two remained indifferent. "I don't even want to see you guys...let alone an introduction," Sasha said, turned around and immediately left from there. Ragnar's jaw twitched but he kept his expressions schooled. 

"Next time if I see you trying to mess with her...you will find the messed up guts of your peasant lover," Ragnar warned Fiona with a deadly stare and the girl just swallowed, looking everywhere but him. His gaze flickered to Mason who was watching him like a hawk all this time.

*********

"You will lead over the Logon Kingdom," Ragnar commanded, he was sitting on his master chair in his office while Mason sat on the couch right next to the wall-sized window.

Mason and his troop that Ragnar sent to the Logon Kingdom for protection from the vampires finally entered the kingdom when Jasper's letter reached the higher-ups of the kingdom.

"So for now you have to protect them from yourselves." Ragnar continued in a monotonous tone. "Here, we will not use the technique we used to destroy the Walton kingdom. Here...we will nullify the core. Slowly, manipulate the people. There will be no bloodshed. Make sure, they themselves consent to join our kind." 

Mason, who was sitting on the couch in a very casual way, quietly listened to Ragnar while his gaze was focused on the floor. "Isn't that quite a hassle? A little sprinkle of blood would be quick enough to turn them into our own." Mason seemed quite against the idea.

A bloodbath that comes from brutality according to him was just a sprinkle of blood. "Who said there will be no sprinkle of blood?" Ragnar asked and leaned back against his master chair. His chair facing the direction Mason was sitting in.

"There will be those who will oppose you. Who will be able to see right through you? Do whatever you want with them before turning them into our kind."

"Sounds a little exciting now," Mason said and leaned forward. His eyes finally meet Ragnar's. "You can leave now," Ragnar commanded and turned his attention to the huge map that was covering the table.

"Does that girl not recognize you from the past?" Mason asked out of nowhere and Ragnar arched a brow at him. It was sudden. Mason rarely was ever interested in any of these talks. It was just him, his sex, and his bloodlust against the world.

"Not yet," Ragnar answered plainly.

 "Isn't this obsession of yours getting too lethal now?" Mason asked.

Ragnar scoffed and diverted his attention to Mason. 

"Obsession is meant to be lethal. I'll ask you when you'll get obsessed with a particular unlucky person."

"I could say the same for Sasha."

"Love, obsession...all these kinds of phrases and emotions are beyond my understanding. I only know one thing and that is addiction." Mason said and stood up, walking to the door but he halted on his steps. 

"What is more dangerous obsession or addiction?" He asked and Ragnar made a face as if thinking. "Both could destroy," Ragnar said and a satisfied smirk caressed Mason's lips before he left the room.

**********

Sasha jumped on the bed once she strode inside the room and covered her body with the duvet. She didn't realize that she was shaking a little. She hugged her body beneath the blanket and closed her eyes. Her face was also stuffed under the blanket.

The Mason's fucking session crossed her mind and her cheeks heated, not to mention the disgust she felt. How could someone be so open about all of this? Before meeting Ragnar, she never knew that such a world existed. Not even in her wildest imagination could she process such disgusting actions.

Soon she drifted off to sleep only to be woken up in the middle of the night by a sudden stimulation on her chest. Her head whipped down and her pupils dilated when she saw Ragnar on top of her, sucking her breast.

A shriek left her lips and she immediately grabbed his shoulders. "W-What are you d-doing?" She asked, totally horrified out of her wits. He was crossing his lines day by day...not like he cared about those lines in the first place.

"What do you think?" He asked and licked one of her soft buds making her shudder. She yanked on his shirt in order to pull him away but that was of no use. He took her bud into his mouth and gave it a deep suck making her tremble all over. She shook her head upon feeling the stimulation doing things to her.

"I don't want th-this." She cried out.

"Then why are you dreaming about this?" He spoke against her bud and just like that her eyes snapped open. She stared at the ceiling as her chest heaved up and down. The morning light was coming through the slits of the curtains. The duvet was half wrapped around her body in a messy way. She slowly sat up on the bed, relief washing over her when she realized it was just a dream.

But when she stood up and felt the wetness between her legs, her world came crashing down.

She had a wet dream about him.

The King's Dark ObsessionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara