Chapter 29

"Now, it's my turn to be fed by you."

How much deeper and darker was the sea?

She knows because she has seen his eyes.

The desire and evil erupts within those orbs whenever he sees her just like the large wave that crashes against the huge rock.

"H-huh?" 

Sasha stared at him with wide eyes, words not forming on her tongue. No, she couldn't even think about anything because of the way his fear consumed her whole and left her unable to properly react and adapt to the situation she was in.

Sasha abruptly sat up straight and stared down at him before her terrified gaze took in her surroundings and she realized that she was in his master bedroom.

All of a sudden she couldn't breathe properly.

Did she really think sleeping in one room with Jasper could save her from this monster's hold?

"Don't tell me, you really thought that a peasant human could save you from me?" He asked, his deep and rugged voice sending shivers down her spine and she soon flinched when he caressed her arm downwards in a sensual way.

A whimper escaped Sasha's lips as she immediately scooted back from him. A sharp gasp left her lips when she almost fell off the bed but she managed to save herself as she quickly got down from the bed and stared at him with teary eyes. Surprisingly for the first time, he looked very unamused and that was even more gut-wrenching.

"You r-really make m-me sick." She spat bitterly yet helplessly before limping towards the door and he just calmly watched her like a hawk while laying in the same position.

She began to twist the lock as roughly as she could but the door was barely even budging. With no other option in mind, she began to bang on the door while yelling for help although deep down she knew nobody could hear her...even if they did, her screams would fall on deaf ears.

She continued to bang on the door until her knuckles got bruised but once she felt that shuddering coldness right behind her, her moments slowly died as a tear trickled down her cheek.

Her body began to tremble.

She could hear her aggressive heartbeat in her ears. 

She swallowed thickly because she just couldn't face him. Those eyes, his presence terrified her and after seeing what he did to Jasper today made things even worse. 

After what she did today...she knew she was done for.

But...why?

Why couldn't she fight for herself?

She took a deep breath and decided to face him regardless of her trembling heart but before she could turn around, he wrapped his muscular arms around her waist and picked her up. Her feet were no longer touching the ground. A gasp escaped her lips as she immediately gripped his wrists with her small hands.

"Wh-What ar---"

"Shhhh, not a single word." He whispered in her ear and she badly flinched in his hold. Tears began to trickle down her cheeks and her heart started to beat erratically. Sasha immediately shook her head and began to thrash in his hold like a dying fish. What it took from him was a little tighter hold to make her struggles completely die as well.

He caged her arms in his hold as well as she dug her nails into his wrists' flesh.

"P-Please, let me g-mmffph."