Chapter 30 (16+)

WARNING!!!

This chapter contains disturbing content.

************************************

"Now, let me have my meal." He said and gripped her waist, turning her around swiftly and pinning her waist on the mattress while shifting himself between her now widely spread legs.

Sasha's hands shot up to his bare shoulders as she tried to maintain a distance between them. Her dilated hues stared at him in shock. "D-Don't" She croaked out. Her teary eyes stared up at him as if begging for him to let her go. 

All of a sudden he gripped her cheeks making her lips pucker out as he leaned down and pecked those plump petals. "Stop fretting, it really makes me feel like I am a monster." He whispered near her lips while vehemently staring down in her wide eyes.

Her lips trembled at his audacity.

Acting like her fear doesn't excite him.

"Y-You are s-sick." She muffled out and he stared down at her for a while before his lips twitched up into a smirk. His gaze sparkling with evil once again as he let go of her mouth and gripped the side of her waist. She slightly flinched when his thumb rubbed her bosom.

"Thank you for the compliment that really put me in a good mood but not good enough to spare you." He breathed near her jaw before pecking it. His smile vanished as he stared at her from the side while his cold lips caressed her jaw. "So desperate to escape." He whispered under his breath and got up from her. She immediately got on her elbows and scooted backward, attaching her back completely against the bed's headboard while staring at him.

She was finally able to breathe a little.

He grabbed a wine glass and poured a red-colored liquid into it. She watched him a little terrified but not surprised because he was drinking blood. Her trembling hands gripped the sheet beneath her. She couldn't believe how helplessly she was trembling because of his presence.

His broad and muscular back flexed when he leaned down and grabbed the edge of the table with his left hand as he slowly gulped down the blood. Licking his lips, he put the glass back on the table and stared at the wall in front of him.

"You know...I came to know that your little granny is quite aggressive." He muttered loud enough for her to hear as he slowly turned towards her and watched how her eyes went wide upon realizing the situation.

Her small form was completely attached to the bed's headboard for dear life as she trembled but tried to suppress her emotions because she just couldn't accept her utmost fear towards him.

Yes, she was an open book to him.

Before she could say or ask something, a woman's crying voice was heard from right outside the window, and in no time Sasha was limping towards the window. She aggressively drew the curtains away and her eyes grew wide when she saw her old granny being aggressively dragged into the garden where several guards were standing. One of them had a sword in his hand.

She knew he was showing this to her deliberately but all she could care about was her old lady. "W-What?" She aggressively began to bang on the window, yelling for them to leave her granny when they threw her on the rough ground and circled her form. Sasha's eyes widened and soon tears blurred her sight when she saw the horrified expressions on her grannie's face.

No, she couldn't afford to lose her as well.

She was the only one she had.

Since they couldn't hear her yelling, Sasha's face, like a whiplash, turned towards him. He was staring at her with a tilted head and blank eyes.