Chapter 48

"I-I got lost." She barely managed to let out those words. Her heartbeat was picking up an abnormal pace like usual whenever he was around. 

The side of his lips curved up in a smirk.

"Since you got lost...how about you let me get lost in yourself as well?" 

Though those words were supposed to be romantic but they didn't make her heart flutter, they made her gut twist in dread.

"That w-was not heart f-fluttering." She stammered pulling her face a little back because he was too close.

"So was it gut-wrenching?" He asked and she barely nodded. She was surprised at how easily he read her. She was like an open book to him, he could read her like poetry while he, despite being an open book, was downright unreadable by her.

"Either way, it makes me hard for you." He said and grabbed her hand, putting it right on his hard d*ck making her flinch as she stared down in horror. She just couldn't get over the fact of how big he was and how always-most of the time he was hard around her.

"A-Are you an animal?" She stammered trying to pull her hand away but it was jammed against his d*ck due to his hold on her wrist. He pressed her hand even harder on his d*ck and she was burning, no dancing in the fire due to the heat that crept up her ears and cheeks. The little distance between them was also gone because of his little step towards her.

"Surely not a human either, little missy."

He could just find any way to humiliate her and he could do that anywhere. This was all too unbearable for her. She was brought up in power and refused to bow down to anyone yet this man made her do and feel it all.

This man was superior himself, complex wasn't even there.

He pressed his hard body against her soft one. Wanting to feel her delicate body like usual. He smirked upon feeling her heartbeat. He liked every bit of her. The way she looked, the way she talked, the way she walked, the way she would go all red when he would do something like this to her, the way she would resist, the way she would cry, and even the way she would breathe. He loved it all.

Sasha turned her head to the left, her glassy eyes glancing over the scene. He followed her line of sight and smirked, pressing her hand even harder on his manhood to the point he began to feel the stimulation.

She snapped her head back at him and shook her head, trying to free her hand. "Y-You animal." She quivered and closed her eyes shut when he began to rub himself with her hand, deliberately leaning down near her ear, moaning and grunting in it.

"Do you feel this cock? I have imagined fucking you with this. *Moans* Do you think you can take it? Not like you have a choice though, *grunts* you gotta take it as deep as I give you, like a good little girl."

If only she could shut her ears like her eyes.

His words made her feel disgusted but the sudden tension rising between her legs terrified her even more than his words. Was her body reacting to his raunchy speech? She was getting aroused. Tears burned the back of her eyes. 

His free hand dug into her hair as he grabbed a fistful of it and yanked her head back, exposing her neck to his hungry eyes. Her lips parted and a gasp slipped out of her lips when he gave an open-mouthed kiss right on her throat. A shiver ran down her spine as he showered her neck with deep kisses. His pace was getting intense down there. His grip tightened on her scalp as his rugged breath fanned her ear and with a grunt, he came.

Just as he came, his grip loosened on her hand and she immediately yanked her hand away from his grip, harshly pushing him away as she turned towards the path for a run but before she knew it, he grabbed her waist and threw her on his shoulder like a ragdoll.

A yelp left her lips and she immediately grabbed his shirt from behind.

"I've got one, you can get back to work, Asher," Ragnar yelled while walking out of their hiding spot with her on his shoulder. Although no one could see her face, Asher immediately knew who she was.

So many questions were running in his head but he chose to remain silent. Clearing his throat, he dismissed the girls as all of them let out their breaths that were stuck within their chests for a while in a 'whoosh'. 

They didn't know who that girl was or where she came from but most of them felt the same emotion towards her.

Sympathy.

Sasha didn't know where he was taking her.

She thought he was done with her once he came but was he ever done with her?

"Where are y-you taking me?" She asked with a panic-stricken voice as they walked through the rugged pathway. All the blood rushed to her head.

He ignored her question the way he ignored her wild struggles on his shoulder.

They reached the clear fountain area and she noticed that he was walking towards the garden. "I wanted to surprise you with this but you already saw it." He said, referring to the heavenly garden located next to the fountain. His surprises were most of the time nightmares, fortunately, this time it didn't seem like another trauma infliction. 

He walked further into the area of the garden she didn't see. The more he walked in the more beautiful the garden got. He paused on his step, standing right under the shadow of the huge tree. 

No words were exchanged.

He grabbed her waist and put her down, still holding onto her as she regained her senses. His eyes were void of any mischievous or evilness in them. They were blank. She looked up at him with a frown before her attention diverted towards her surroundings. He was still holding onto her.

She looked up at the huge tree, it was so beautiful and huge, and was pouring out the real definition of dark green, the definition of nature. She knew she had never seen such a breathtaking tree in her lifetime so she had to pause and admire one, she never come across one so beautiful yet this tree looked so familiar to her.

"Does this look familiar?" His question had her gawking at him. 'How did he know that it looked familiar to me?' She thought while staring at him. Not seeing any benefit in hiding it, she nodded.

The sudden darkness that took over him, forced her to take a step back but she couldn't due to his now painful grip on her waist.

Why was he suddenly acting like that?

"You are indeed Grace."

His words made her grimace even deeper.

"Gr-Grace?"

Her heart did a thud, her throat went parched and she didn't know why she felt like the panic attack was coming her way upon just hearing that name.

"Who?" The question was barely audible.

"It's you, huh? There is no need to hold back then." He said his words made her even more confused. What does he mean? Was he holding back all this time? What was it like when he didn't hold back? Even her mere existence was dreaded to know that.

All of a sudden he wrapped his arm around her waist and roughly pulled her closer, covering her eyes with his free hand and before she could even react, the scenery playing before her was yet another bulldozer on her existence.

It left her trampled.

Baffled.

She begged god to take her life right then and there because she just couldn't process the scene that played in front of her eyes. 

Right against the trunk of this huge tree...they were having sex like two lovers drowned in the aphrodisiac called love.

************************************

Hope you guys like the chapters.

Let me know if the pace of the story is too slow. What more would you guys like to see? Any request that helps to grow the plot will definitely be added.

Also, for those who are assuming Mason as the second male-lead, Mason is not the second male lead. He will have his own book in this series named "His Dark Addiction."