Chapter 31 (16+)

What day was it?

What season was it?

Was it summer or winter?

It was winter.

Two years ago... she found him almost dead under the piled-up snow.

How come a great vampire like him ended up there?

Of course, it was a plan for his so-called revenge.

But...considering how heartless he was, he is...it doesn't make sense why she was still alive.

He hated her so why not kill her?

Because he was obsessed with her.

Why was he obsessed with her?

She didn't have an answer.

She was perplexed.

All she knew was...he was a crazy lunatic.

He chased her like she was his sole purpose. 

He seemed more focused on her than his revenge.

What was she?

Has she forgotten a huge part of her life?

Could she be missing something?

She doesn't know.

The past, the present, and the future of hers were all consumed by him.

"D-Don't." She breathed and immediately got on her trembling legs. She began to step backward, her blooded feet leaving prints of her foot forward with each step she took backward with her shaking hands raised up in front of her in protest, begging him not to hurt her.

Because the look in his eyes seemed like death itself.

A sudden darkness in those orbs mixed with hunger and carnal desire. How could someone be this crazy? How could someone desire something like this? That gaze alone was telling the deadly tale of her future. The idea of jumping from the window felt like heaven.

Sasha's mind unconsciously led her towards the window and before she knew it she was struggling to open it, injuring her hands in the process but that didn't stop her. The window did not open because it was locked from outside.

This monster was aware of the terror he made others feel.

Without any other thought, she turned her hand into a fist and raised it in the air, ready to break through the class but who was she kidding?

He wouldn't let her die either.

He was right behind her, holding onto her fist. Sasha flinched and abruptly turned around. Attaching her back completely against the window, applying as much pressure as she could so the window broke and she could fall back.

Not like he would let that happen either.

She raised her blooded hands up to maintain a distance between them and kept staring at his thick neck while breathing heavily. "Y-You have d-done enough to humiliate m-me." She stammered and swallowed thickly. The thumping of her heart was like a continuous vocal in her ears.

"Humiliate you?" He asked. His voice was enough to make her shiver. It sounded hoarse and was laced with suppressed desire.

"Hahaha," He covered his eyes and chuckled. His sadistic laugh along with those two dimples made her heart almost burst through her ribcage. His smile instantly vanished like the flames that silently went off. "My love makes you feel humiliated?" He asked, lowering his hand but he found the space empty in front of him. His eyes flew wide for a fraction of a second...he didn't feel her moving at all. How was that possible? Maybe, because her scent was mixed with the scent of the blood and she moved swiftly.