CHAPTER 29

Calling upon her elder daughter-in-law, who was in her season once again, Satyavati said, "Ambika, Rajya ke bhavishya ko surakshit karne hetu, tumhe punah ek baar vyas se putra praapt karna hoga."

Ambika became alarmed listening to the words of her mother-in-law, she didn't have the strength to face the terrible looking Ved Vyas again.

"Nahi mujhse nahi hoga." She denied.

"Ek dusra swasth Rajkumar hona awashyak hai Ambika. Tumhe Kuruvansh hetu yeh karna hi hoga." Satyavati said.

"Parantu Mata-" "Yeh Rajdharm hai." The wife of Shantanu interrupted the wife of Vichitraveerya.

Satyavati requested, "Kuruvansh par ek baar fir upkaar kardo, Ambika. Yeh mahaankul tumhara hrini rahega. Keval aaj raat ki hi baat hai."

"Uchit hai." Ambika said. Satyavati smiled and caressed her face.

The daughter of Kashi-raj stood up and left the room. But she wasn't ready to do it, she wasn't ready to face Ved Vyas once again.

When the night approached, Ambika, with her ornaments, bedecked a maid servant, making her look like a beautiful apsara and sent her to Vyas.

Although the great ascetic knew everything, he still entered the bed chamber like he had before, for he had a greater purpose in mind. Seeing him arrive, the girl arose and paid him her respects. She sat by the side of his feet and washed his feet.

Having respectfully served him, she united with him with his permission. After laying with her, Vyas was pleased.

"O Bhagyavati, ab tum dasi nahi rahogi. Tumhare garbh se janma balak, dharm ke prati samarpit rahega aur buddhimaano mei shresht hoga." He said.

After that he went outside the bed chamber, where Satyavati and Bhishm were waiting for him. They asked them whether Ambika had conceived, he merely told them that the woman had.

"Ab mai Matruhrin se mukt ho chuka hu, Mata. Mujhe jaane hoga." Vyas said.

"Awashya. Kuruvansh par iss upkaar hetu, tumhara koti koti dhanyawad." Satyavati smiled.

"Aayiye, Maharishi." Bhishm said, offering to escort him. Ved Vyas gave him a nod and walked ahead, the son of Ganga followed him behind.

Although it was a moment of great joy, still a hint of worry was etched on the face of Bhishm, which didn't go unnoticed by Vyas.

"Mrityu ka bhaye sata raha hai ?" The sage asked.

"Aapko kaise pata ?" Bhishm asked surprised.

"Aap jaise purush ko kisi ka bhaye hona toh nahi chahiye. Parantu jo yoddha yudh mei kisi ko kshama nahi karte, unhe swayam ki mrityu ka bhaye toh rehta hai." Vyas smiled.

It didn't take Bhishm long to understand that the sage in front of him, knew everything, with sigh Gangeya said, "Mere guptchar keh rahe the ki Amba kathor se kathor tapasya kar rahi hai. Uske tapas ke taap swarg ko jala sakta hai. Uske parivaar jan use apne saath le jaane aaye the parantu woh maani nahi."

"Aapko Amba ke karmo se bhayebhit nahi hona chahiye." Vyas said knowingly, "Bhaagya mei jo likha hoga hai, wahi hoga. Bhala koi manushya bhaagya badal sakta hai ?"

"Aur Arjun ? Woh jo bhi hai, hai toh Prajapati Nar, jinki shakti se sansaar tika huya hai. Uska kya ?" Bhishm asked.

Vyas smiled, "Gangaputra, aap toh aise baat kar rahe hai ki aapko apni janmkatha gyaat nahi. Mrityu toh aapke liye mukti hai."

Bhishm didn't say a word, he just lowered his gaze. Dwaipayan kept an assuring hand over Gangeya's shoulder.

"Apne mrityu ka vichaar chhod, jeevan jeene ke baare mei vichaariye, aapke kandho par iss samaye bhaar bahut hai. Apne kartavyo ka nirvahan kariye. Mrityu toh ek baar hi aayegi, parantu uske bhaye mei har din kyu marna ? Mrityu toh mukti hai, Devavrat, kathin toh jeevan hai." Vyas said.

A small smile appeared on the face of Bhishm, "Aapke baato se mujhe aashwasan mila hai, Maharishi."

He then joined his hands and bowed his head, Ved Vyas raised his hands bestowing blessings, and then the great ascetic disappeared.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Before anyone comes saying, ki Vyas is wrong and you can change your destiny..... Ask yourself a question....

Do you know your destiny to change it ?

Krishna says everything has happened for a good reason and everything will happen for a good reason. So even if you know your destiny, do you still have the guts to perform your karm ?

Like Krishna knew that after Kurukshetra war, it is him that will get cursed by Gandhari. Yet he made the Pandavas win. He did his karm.

So to those claiming 'I wILL cHaNgE mY dEsTiNy', you don't even know your destiny to begin with~
Which actually is a blessing, if you think about it.

ANYWAY VIDUR KAKA WILL ALSO COME NOW !!!!
He is none other than Dharmdev, born in the womb of a shudra woman after getting cursed. What's the story ? Here it is -

 What's the story ? Here it is -