CHAPTER 51

"Pitashree," Amarsri gazed at Narayan, sitting in front of him over Sheshnaag along with Srinav, "Aap toh Devaki ki pratham santaan bhi ban sakte the, fir aathvi hi kyu ?" She asked.

Narayan smiled and asked, "Tumhe Taarkaamya yudh smaran hai, Shankaraa ?"

"Ha. Uss yudh mei aapne Kaalnemi ka vadh kiya tha, jo ab Kamsa hai." Amarsri said.

"Ussi Kaalnemi ke 6 putra the, jo Shadgarbh ke naam se prasidh the. Unn adwitiya yoddhao ne Brahmadev ko prasann karne hetu kathor se kathor tapasya ki thi. Tab Brahmadev ne unhe vardaan maangne ko kaha, jisme Shadgarbho ne yeh maanga ki unhe Devta, yaksh, Gandharv, Naag, Siddh, manushya aur Rishiyo ke shraap dwara na mara jaa sake." Narayan said.

Amarsri asked curiously, "Aur fir ?"

Narayan said, "Fir ek din Hiranyakashyap ne ahankaar aur krodh vash ho unhe shraap de diya, kyuki Shadgarbho ne vardaan Brahma se maanga aur usse nahi. Usne kaha ki Shadgarbho ka vadh swayam unke Pita ke haatho hoga."

Srinav smiled at the irony, "Vardaan mei maanga ki Rishiyo ka shraap na lage, aur shraap de diya ek Asur ne."

"Jo hona hota hai, woh kaise bhi ho hi jata hai putra." Mata Lakshmi said.

"Satyavachan." He said.

"Aur iss madhyam se Shadgarbho ko mukti bhi mil jaayegi." Amarsri smiled.

Narayan said, "Aur ab mujhe unke mukti hetu prabandh karna padega."

-----

The air in Patal was thick and heavy, with the scent of damp earth and the faint sound of distant whispers echoing through the darkness.

The strange, alien flora and fauna seemed to thrive in the gloom, their vibrant colors and otherworldly shapes standing out starkly against the blackness.

The sky above was a deep, inky black, with no stars or moon to provide any sense of comfort or familiarity. But then, in a breathtaking twist, a divine light emerged from the void, bursting forth with an intensity that defied comprehension.

This celestial radiance bathed the entirety of Patal, banishing the shadows and illuminating every corner with its sheer brilliance.

The ethereal glow materialized, revealing Narayan's presence. With a determined stride, he beheld the Shadgarbhas, the masters of self-control, lying submerged in the water, surrendering to the embrace of slumber. They awaited the moment of conception, treating the water as a sacred womb.

In the form of a dream, Vishnudev entered their bodies, taking away the essence of their breath, their life force.

"Yogmaya." He called smilingly, holding the light of their lives.

And there the goddess appeared, through which the entire universe is bewitched, the internal potency of Narayan that arranges and enhances all his pastimes, the one who is understood by the sages to be the Ultimate Reality in its totality.

Radiating with a brilliance surpassing that of a thousand suns, she, who is beyond mortal comprehension, gazed at him, her lips curling into a captivating smile

Narayan handed her the lifeforce of the Shadgarbhas and said, "Devi, kram anusaar inn Shadgarbho ke jeevatmao ko Devaki ke garbh mei sthaapit karde. Devaki ki saatvi santaan Sheshnaag ke avtaar Balram honge, unhe saatve maas mei aap Rohini ke garbh mei sthaapit karengi. Aur jis samaye mera janm Devaki ke yaha hoga, aap Yashoda aur Nand ke Ghar, Krishnapaksh ki navami, mei janm lengi. Hum dono saath mei janm lenge aur ek dusre ka sthaan le lenge."

Then with a smile he said, "Aap mere bhaati krishn-varn ki hongi, parantu aapka mukh Balram jaisa. Indra aapko Devi ke roop mei sthaapit karenge, Vindhyachal mei. Samast sansaar aapko Mahamaya ke roop mei pujega, Pashu ki bali chadhayega. Jo mera bhakt aapke samaksh sheesh jhukayega, sansaar mei aisa kuch bhi nahi jo use praapt nahi hoga."

"Jaisi aapki aagya." Yogmaya bowed.

Narayan disappeared, and she too departed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

या देवी सर्वभूतेषु विष्णुमायेति शब्दिता |
नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमो नमः
🙏🙏🙏

Kuch puranas mei it's Nidradevi, jisko Narayan gives the task of implanting Shadgarbhas, in others it's Yogmaya.

But both are the same, both are forms of Devi Shakti only.

And this what Narayan says about her worship in Harivamsha chapter 47 -

And then some people, have the audacity to villainize and make demeaning jokes on 'Mayadevi'~

First of all, it's Mata Mahamaya to you.
Second of all..... Get lost-

She's our divine mother, she protects, she attacks, all because she loves us back U.U