CHAPTER 67

Srinav looked at Amarsri, who had a radiant and excited smile on the face, after a long time. He approached her with a curious smile and asked, "Devi, aapki prasannata ka karan ?"

"Pandu ke Jyesht putra ka janm hone wala hai." She beamed at him, her eyes shining with uncontainable happiness.

"Wahi jo Dharmdev ka ansh aur pichle ek Indra ka avtaar hai ?" Srinav asked, his voice tinged with amusement.

Amarsri nodded, her smile never faltering, "Ha yeh wahi hai. Jo samaaj mei parivartan laayega. Jo apne shaashan mei pratyek jeev ke hridaye mei dharm ki jyoti jalayega. Jo Dwapar Yug mei Dharmrajya sthaapit karega."

Srinav chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close he said, "Lagta hai ki Dwapar yug mei dharm ka suryoday punah hone wala hai."

Amarsri leaned into his embrace, her eyes still shining with joy, "Aise hi Rajao aur Samrato ke karan, jo samast lok ka kalyaan karte hai, mujhe Akhand Maharani hone par garv hota hai."

As they stood together, basking in the glow of their love and the promise of a brighter future, the celestial realm seemed to shimmer with the energy of their shared anticipation. They both knew that the birth of this future emperor would mark the beginning of a new chapter for humanity.

------

Pandu paced back and forth outside his thatched hut, his brow furrowed with worry. His wife Kunti was in labor and he felt helpless as he waited for the arrival of their child.

The wives of the sages, had offered to help and were bustling in and out of the hut, bringing fresh water, herbs, and comforting words to Kunti. Pandu could hear their soothing voices mingling with his wife's strained breathing from inside the hut.

As the minutes stretched into hours, Pandu's anxiety grew. He prayed to the gods for a safe delivery, and his mind raced with worries about Kunti's well-being and that of his unborn child. He felt a sense of helplessness, unable to do anything but wait and hope for the best.

Finally, it was the eighth hour of the day and the sun was in the middle of the sky. It was the auspicious moment known as aindra, when the moon was in conjunction with Abhijit. It was this sacred tithi, worshipped widely, when a cry pierced the air. Pandu's heart leapt with joy as he realized that the baby had been born.

And the very moment, an akashvaani was heard, "Yeh shresht Purush, Dharmaatmao mei sarvashresht hoga aur iss prithvi ka parakrami Raja hoga ! Pandu ka yeh putra Yudhishthir naam se vikhyaat ho teeno loko mei prasiddhi evam khyaati praapt karega. Yeh yashashvi, tejasvi aur sadachaari hoga."

Pandu felt immense joy and pride listening to the invisible divine voice.

And after a few moments, which felt like eternity, the Brahman women came outside the hut, with a smile on their faces. Amongst them was Madri, who in her arms, cradled the precious newborn, with a small smile on her face.

"Arya-" "Mera putra !" Pandu rushed towards her, immediately taking his son from her arms.

He gazed intensely at his son, his radiant complexion ablaze like the sun. His coppery eyes exuded an otherworldly serenity, his unblemished countenance exuding an aura of tranquility.

Madri observed him for a fleeting moment, before mustering the strength to restore the smile on her face. She comprehended his overwhelming excitement to finally meet his child, his firstborn, from his first wife.

Pandu stepped inside and discovered Kunti reclining on a mat, her countenance reflecting both exhaustion and contentment. As his eyes met hers, a smile illuminated her face, and he tenderly sat beside her, gently caressing her head.

"Tumne mujhe param-sukh diya hai, Kunti." Pandu beamed with happiness.

Kunti weakly said, "Yeh toh mera saubhagya tha, Arya."

She reached out to cradle her son, and Pandu gently placed him in her arms. It took her a moment to fully absorb his resplendence, his breathtaking beauty, and his radiant aura.

"Yudhishthir," Pandu uttered, causing Kunti to turn her gaze towards him.

A wide smile spread across her face, for it was indeed the perfect name. The peace in his eyes, which was a reflection of his mind, seemed strong enough for him to be steady even at times of war.

Kunti looked back at her son, "Yudhishthir." She spoke his name with reverence, and enfolded him in an embrace, tears of pure elation streaming down her cheeks.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

SUPREME AMONG THOSE WHO KNOW DHARM !
SUPREME AMONG THOSE WHO UPHOLF DHARM !
THE KING CHOSEN BY PARAMATMA HIMSELF !

YUDHISHTHIR 😍🔥

You know reading and analysing Mahabharat, I have gained such an immense respect for Yudhishthir.... You'll see in the Mahabharat segment as to why 😍😍