Chapter 5

The three men fumed in anger at Jin's statement and were about to punch him but he blocked his hand with his free one. Y/n gasped but Jin passed the books in his hands.

"I'm scientifically stronger than you," Jin said and the man tried to push his fisted hand against Jin's but somehow he was stronger. He pushed his hand back and clapped his hands as if removing the first from them. Y/n looked at him dumbfounded.

Jin looked leaner than them. Weaker than them. But he literally tackled him with one arm.

The other man was about to punch him but Jin raised his hand, causing him to stop automatically. "If you continue, I'll be forced to call the patrolling team in this residence." The men frowned at him. "Patrolling team?"

Jin turned back to look at Y/n. "You guys don't have Patrolling teams or prisons in this world?" He questioned and she realised. "Police. Yes. I have to call the police!" She exclaimed and was about to walk to her phone but the men screamed.

"No! No! Stop! Don't call the police. We won't bother you again. We are leaving." They said, quickly turning their heels around to walk away from there in a flash. Jin nodded with a satisfied smile on his lips and closed the door.

He turned around and placed his hands on his hips, grinning at Y/n. "So, my friend. Is your anger gone?" He asked and she rolled her eyes before walking to the table to keep the books in her hands.

"I never get angry." She hissed and Jin raised his arms in the air defensively, bobbing his head. "You are right. You never get angry. I just installed the wrong expression package."

"Stop joking with me, Jin. And tell me where you got these books from?" She asked, analyzing the books on Astrophysics and other sciences. She picked up a book and started flipping through the pages. "Well, when my sweet little friend kicked me out of her home, I met an old lady downstairs and asked her for the nearest library. I went there and borrowed books." He explained and she slammed the book on the table.

She looked at him with big eyes filled with amusement. "You met Mrs. Natasha." She commented and he nodded instinctively, agreeing to her statement. "I did, indeed."

"She's my neighbor. She saw you going out of my home. What will she think?" She yelled and he shrugged his shoulders casually. "That I'm your friend. I told her that. She's sweet—"

She grabbed him by his arms and shook his body vigorously. "Jin! Jin! I don't know where you come from but people on Earth are not as simple-minded as you think!" She pressed and he looked at her with big blue eyes. "But you are sweet—"

"Doesn't matter. Not everyone is like me. Most of the people are like— like the donut shop owner." She explained, releasing his figure. He scratched his head in confusion and pressed his lips in a thin line.

"Donut. The Saturn dessert. It is my favorite!" He exclaimed with a smile but then glared, pointing his finger up in the air. "But I detest the man!"

She nodded her head and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Exactly. So don't tell anyone that you're an alien—"

"But I'm not an alien!" She sighed and nodded. "Okay, so don't tell anyone that you're an astronaut from another planet, alright? And don't go around saying to people that you're living with me." She said and Jin squinted his eyes at her.

"I'm older than you though. Why should I listen to you?" He asked and she gritted her teeth, controlling her anger. "Because this is my house. And my planet. So you have to listen to me!" She said calmly and Jin rolled his eyes before walking forward to grab the books.

"Where's your guest room?"

"I don't have a guest room." Jin nodded. "Where's your bedroom? That one?" He asked, walking towards the closed door but Y/n protested. "Hey, you cannot sleep in my room!"

Jin stopped walking and turned back to look at her, raising an eyebrow. "Why not?"

"Because you are a man." He nodded at that. "So?"

"So what? You're a man and I'm a woman. We cannot share the same bedroom." She said and he sighed. "You are awfully confusing. You brought me here and now you're telling me I cannot sleep in your bed." She bit her lips in frustration, pulling her hair back and adjusting her glasses.

"You know, what? Just get out! I shouldn't have helped you—"

"Y/n, sweetie, listen to me. Just let me stay here for a year. Trust me, I'll be of good use to you." Jin interrupted her and she frowned. "A year?" He nodded.

"Yes, I'll look around this planet for a year and then I'll probably move to a new planet." He said and she blinked several times. Hanging her head low, she took a deep breath.

"You can use my room." She mumbled and Jin's face brightened up. "Thank you, butterfly." He said and walked towards the bedroom, opening the door and getting inside it.

He looked around the pink-colored cute bedroom. The walls were pink, the study table was pink, and the bed had pink sheets and pink pillows. The shelves also had pink items. He smiled and walked towards the study table before placing the books over it.

Y/n slowly entered the bedroom, her hands behind her back as she saw Jin admiring the room with his hands on his hips and a satisfied smile on his face. "I like this room. This smells like—" he stopped and inhaled the fragrance in the room.

"Smells like what?" She asked, scratching the back of her neck and shyly looking at him with flustered cheeks. He smiled and looked at her. "Smells like you. Sweet."

Her cheeks hued more and she cleared her throat before looking away. "Jin, just to be sure. How do the people on your planet mate? I hope they don't just shake hands and produce babies. You guys sound weird." She said. Jin rolled his eyes.

"Of course, not. The people on our planet. Kiss each other to exchange saliva and then we make our future generations." He explained and Y/n gagged at that. "Just by a kiss? Oh my God!" She said with a sour expression but Jin started laughing. She looked at him with an irritated expression but he shook his head. "We are also humans. We also need a sperm-shooting dick and a targeted vagina scoreboard to make babies. We aren't any different." He said and she choked on thin air.

"Jin, you're disgusting!" She screamed and his eyes widened in disbelief. "I lie, you give me a sour look. I say the truth still you're offended. What is my fault? What should I say?" He questioned and she walked over to her study table before taking the tape from the top and ripping a piece of it. Jin frowned but she smacked the piece of tape on his mouth.

"Just don't say anything. Keep quiet."

******************

That's a good way to shut people off

That's a good way to shut people off. Better than kissing, I guess.